Part 25

"Now that I have defeated you... I want you to explain..! Explain why you've been acting this way Chairman! What has caused you to revolve in this way?! Bringing back the Darkest Day will cause doom to this world...!" You yelled.

Chairman Rose looked at you with an upset look in his face.

"I just wanted to save everyone.... I wanted Galar to be a perfect place like how it used to be..." Chairman Rose said.

"By releasing Eternatus?! The Darkest Day?? Do you have any clue what the Darkest Day did?!" You hugged Leon.

Chairman Rose didn't say a word.

"It's too late now, Eternatus is about to be released anyways... All of this was my fault... I just wanted to be a good chairman." Rose sighed.

You heard the sounds of rumbling coming from the top floor. You ran up leaving Leon and Hop behind only to see a huge pokemon in front of you, it was one you have never seen before.

"Eternatus...." You looked over at it with a surprised look. You heard footsteps from behind and saw Hop running.

"H-Hop...! I thought you were..." Hop interrupted you with a smile on his face.

"Knocked out? Yeah, I guess I was the only thing is that I took a small break to regain conscious from what happened.." Hop ran by your side.

You heard more footsteps and heard heavy breathing. You turned your head and saw Leon standing there with anger in his face.

"Leon...! What are you doing...! You shouldn't be-"

"Y/N, WATCH OUT!!" You heard Hop yell.

You looked forward and saw you were about to be attacked by Eternatus but it was blocked by a pokemon.

In front of you stood Leon's Charizard.

"Charizard...! No!" You seemed worried.

You looked over at Leon and saw he collapsed once again. As much as you wanted to run by his side and help him you had to defeat this pokemon before it would create the Darkest Day.

---------------------------------------------------------

You eventually defeated it with your Inteleon but that didn't help, the pokemon grew stronger and stronger as the atmosphere turned dark and it was starting to attack you and Hop.

You kept running as you kept having Inteleon attack the pokemon for you.

You saw that a vulnerable space was there for Leon as the pokemon aimed to attack Leon. You screamed as you ran up to Leon to protect him even if it cost you your own life. You shut your eyes and blocked Leon out of the way.

"Y/N...!!!" You heard Hop scream out your name.

Except.... You opened your eyes again and saw that same dog pokemon you saw from Slumbering Weald again. It was standing in front of you, protecting you from the pokemon.

You also noticed by Hop's side was another dog pokemon.

You saw your bag glow as you reached in and grabbed the shield you kept in your bag. The big dog pokemon asked for you to give the shield over, receiving it. Once you gave it to the dog, it changed into a much better looking pokemon then how it used to look.

"Zamazenta is it... Listen I um... I want you to protect me and Leon...!" You shouted.

Zamazenta looked back at you and looked at Zacian. They proceeded to attack Eternatus.

You could hear a voice in your head echo,

"I will protect you,
Chosen trainer."

You heard those words in your head and realized it was Zamazenta talking to you. Both Zamazenta and Zacian had defeated Eternatus for good. They weakened it when Hop suddenly yelled

"Y/N, throw a pokeball at it!" Hop insisted.

You grabbed a pokeball from your bag and dynamaxed the pokeball, you threw it at Eternatus in which it went inside the ball. You stared in shock as you didn't want the pokemon to be released out of it's pokeball.

The pokeball shook the first time, slowly, it shook a second time slow, the third time it didn't shake. You thought it was going to come back out again but once again it shook a third time and then... Poof! The pokeball turned small, you have now caught Eternatus.

Hop looked over at you with surprise.

"N-No way....!" Hop yelled as he ran up the pokeball. He was going to release Eternatus when you quickly stopped him.

"No, don't!" You grabbed the pokeball and hesitated. You looked over at Chairman Rose who seemed to have that smile on his face.

"I knew you were pretty strong and an endorsed trainer but to think you'd get the legendary pokemon Zamazenta to listen to you and defend you... Not to mention you caught Eternatus.. I can't say but I'm very impressed." Rose crossed his arms.

You walked up to Chairman Rose and gave him a good hard smack in the face.

"What is wrong with you?! You could've killed us all with this pokemon causing chaos and the darkest day!" You kept scolding Chairman Rose.

"I know what I've done... And I will proceed to turn myself in for what I've done." Chairman Rose sighed.

You revived and healed Leon's Charizard. It awoke from fainting as you quickly hugged him.

"Thank you for defending me Charizard, you're a hero." You laughed.

You looked over at Zamazenta and said

"I thank you for your help Zamazenta..." You nodded.

"Until we meet again, trainer."
You heard Zamazenta speak in your consciousness.

Zamazenta and Zacian left you to be with Hop, Leon and now the police with Raihan behind you all.

"Bastard... You deserve getting arrested after what you did. Not just that but you interrupted the champion battle..." Raihan waved Chairman Rose goodbye.

You tried to carry Leon but he was too heavy for you to carry. He was still knocked out from all that happening.

"Raihan, can you do me a favor and-" You looked over and saw Raihan had left with Hop.

"Are you kidding me...?!" You sighed deeply and looked over at Leon's Charizard.

"Charizard, I'm going to need your help.." You asked of Charizard. Charizard agreed on helping you, you ended up taking Leon to a hospital but... Will he be alright..?