Part 19

You arrived at Hammerlocke, you texted Hop but he didn't reply. Instead of seeing him stand by the castle or "'gym" in other words, Bede was standing there with a smirk across his face.

"Well well, if it isn't Y/N." Bede smiled.

"Bede... What are you doing here??" You asked.

"Well, I thought you'd meet here with Hop once again but it turns out I was wrong. He isn't here, what a bummer. To think after I beat him it would take a toll on him." Bede smiled.

"Beat him....? What are you talking about?" You asked as you looked at Bede.

"Isn't it obvious? I beat him in a battle, ever since then he's been crying to his loss in battle. What a loser, don't you think?" Bede laughed.

You felt anger inside of you build up as you shoved Bede against the wall as both your hands reached his neck.

You saw him gasp as his eyes widened.

"You... I don't know what you did to Hop but... Anyone who makes my friend upset... I'll hurt you..." You stared at Bede with anger in your face.

You let go of Bede.

"Just letting you know, just because you're some dumb endorsed trainer by the chairman it doesn't mean I'll be easy on you." You stared at Bede.

You noticed a slight blush on Bede's face(this is totally not a comic reference I saw or maybe??).

"Y-You...! I swear I will... I'm not endorsed by the chairman anymore.. But it doesn't mean I'll let talk to me like that!" Bede yelled.

"Oh my, am I interrupting something...?" A familiar voice said.

You turned around and noticed it was Opal. Bede also turned to see Opal.

Opal looked surprised as she rushed towards Bede.

"Pink!" She looked at Bede.

"Ms. Opal!!" Bede said as he was confused.

"Marvelous! Come with me young boy, you are going to take over the fairy type gym!" Opal grabbed Bede's hand.

"Ms. Opal wait but I!" Bede was struggling to get out of her grasp.

Opal ended up dragging Bede away with her.

You sighed as you couldn't believe what happened. You choked Bede out of anger of what he made Hop feel like and even showed this new side of anger of you.

"Woah, what the heck...?" You heard another familiar voice.

Raihan walked towards you, confused on what happened.

"Yo, is it me or did I just see another side of you.. Sort of like a wild Cubone." Raihan stared at you.

You sighed as you looked down.

"Y/N...!!" You heard a familiar voice yell out to you.

You turned and before you knew it Leon had embraced you in his arms.

"L-Leon...! I didn't see you there!" You laughed a little.

Leon snuggled on you, completely head over heels of you.

You gave Leon his cape back.

"Here, I forgot that you left this behind. I should return it to you." You smiled.

"You look amazing with it.." Leon laughed.

You felt your face heat up with Leon saying that.

"Quit teasing, you look better with it." You gave it back to Leon.

"No, you do!" Leon handed it back.

"Get a room love birds..." Raihan frowned.

Raihan stood in the middle between the both of you.

"Anyways, smile for the camera. Y/N, how do you feel about this being your last gym?" Raihan smiled.

"It's been a rough journey, I can't believe this all happened quickly but... I thank my pokemon for this." You smiled.

"Don't get too cocky, you're about to fight me next. I'm difficult then the rest of the gym leaders. Are you ready Y/N?" Raihan asked.

"I sure am...!" You nodded in agreement.

"Then... I'll be waiting for you at the gym." Raihan walked away.

Leon held you a bit longer in his arms.

"So... Soon you'll be facing me. How do you feel about that Y/N?" Leon asked.

Leon got another call from the chairman again.

"Another meeting again..." Leon sighed.

"Take care Y/N!" Leon gave you a kiss on the forehead and ran off.

You headed for the last gym which would be the dragon type gym. You walked up to the receptionist who instead of asking you to wear your gym challenge uniform but rather to wear the one's Raihan recommended.

"What now...?" You asked.

"Raihan wanted you to wear them to represent his gym." The receptionist said.

You took the dragon type gym clothes and headed into a changing room, changing into then. You came out feeling a bit weird because you normally wear yours instead.

You walked inside to reveal a small space with the prophecy mural of the two heroes of the Galar region.

"Kept me waiting, I was about to die of boredom here." Raihan sighed.

"Man I should start charging you pounds for each time you keep me waiting." Raihan smirked.

You frowned.

"Calm down, I wouldn't want you to show that angry side to me. After all I was just kidding!" Raihan cleared his throat.

"Anyways, welcome to your last gym challenge ever. I know it isn't as big and fun as the other ones you've went through but this is my challenge." Raihan gave you a thumbs up.

"It's fine, it seems at least easier than the other challenges I've went through." You nodded.

"Wow is it me or you look great wearing our representation? I only made you dress like that so I can do this." Raihan took out his Room phone and snapped a picture.

"Sending that to Leon.... Anndddddd we're clear." Raihan smiled.

"You really are different from all gym leaders." You said to Raihan.

"Funny, handsome, cool and not to mention Leon's old rival? Sure am. At least I'm not like old man Kabu who seems completely bored." Raihan crossed his arms.

You couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Save that laugh for later, when I defeat you I'll be the one laughing and showing Leon that I beat his girlfriend." Raihan laughed.

He made you fight against 3 trainers who were wearing his uniform. You defeated all three of them.

"Wowww... I'm impressed. Leon's girlfriends really is strong." Raihan clapped.

"Alright now for the finals with me, just about to let you know.. Just because you're a girl and Leon's girlfriend it doesn't mean I'm gonna go easy on you. I don't intend to lose." Raihan walked off with you to the stadium.

So, comes the last gym battle.