Part 10

You slowly began to open your eyes as you saw a faint blur of Leon's face.

"Y/N...? Y/N? Are you waking up now??" You heard Leon's voice faintly call out to you.

Looking closely, Leon's face looked as if he was upset.

You opened your eyes and saw that you were in Leon's arms. He held you in his arms bridal style.

"Leon...? What happened?" You looked at Leon with a surprised look on your face.

"I already scolded Raihan for this... Just what were you two thinking going to that forest alone like that??" Leon looked at you with an upset face.

"I'm sorry.." You sighed.

"It's fine... What matters is that you're alright. Come on I'll take you home now." Leon insisted taking a step forward.

"Leon I noticed a big pokemon in the forest. It looked like a sort of dog and it stared at me." You pointed out.

Leon looked at you in shock.

"Could it be that you saw the legendary pokemon Zacian...?" Leon looked at you, he began to reach for your hair and touched it.

"Leon...? What are you doing?" You asked Leon.

Leon took off a strand of fur of a pokemon out of your hair.

"Could this really be...?" Leon looked surprised to see the fur piece of hair.

"Maybe it was just a rumor, come on Y/N. I've got to get you back in time for the fire type gym, old Kabu's waiting after all." Leon pat your head.

Leon had carried you back all the way Motostoke when you both arrived at the hotel he put you back down.

"Can you walk?" Leon asked.

You tried to walk towards Leon but tripped.

Luckily, he caught you again in his arms safely and sound. You didn't want this to end and wanted him to hold you longer but... You're just friends or maybe even just a rival. You didn't know what you meant to Leon or what he seems to look at you as.

"Leon...." You quietly mumbled.

"What is it Y/N?" Leon asked, holding on to you.

"What do I mean to you?" You murmured.

"Lee! God have I been looking for you-" You heard Hop's voice.

"Oh, am I interrupting something?  Hop seemed uncomfortable.

"Oh this? Y/N ended up Slumbering Weald with Raihan. Raihan is always the master of trouble so it's no wonder this happened." Leon sighed.

"Hey Hop!" You looked over at Hop.

"Hey Y/N, sorry I haven't been around!" Hop smiled.

"Hey but at least I have this now! I'm just waiting on you to get your fire type gym badge!" Hop smiled showing off this gym badge.

He then began to run off.

"Hop wait! There he goes again... Running off as usual." Leon face palmed.

Leon looked over at you with a smile.

"Hey Y/N, are you watching Hop with me? Please do, I want to make sure he's safe." Leon sighed.

"I sure will." You nodded, your question was interrupted by Hop when you were about to ask Leon.

"Here Y/N, let me take you up back to your room." Leon wrapped his arm around your waist as he helped you get back up.

You sat on your bed as you looked over at Leon.

"Should I ask Sonia to cook you something?" Leon asked you.

"You don't have to, you can just cook for m-" You were interrupted by Leon.

"I can't really cook... Yeah apologies for that. I never really learned how to cook being much younger, I mean even if I tried maybe I could make something but I'm not good at it." Leon sighed.

You patted Leon on the shoulder.

"Don't worry about it Leon, it's fine. What matters is that you're here to nurse me back to my health, that's what counts is it not?" You smiled.

"You're right... Maybe there are some stuff I'm good at rather than cooking..." Leon thought.

Leon reached from his bag that Charizard was holding for him and pulled out a wrapped bag of food.

"Here you can have it... I was going to eat it earlier but you need it way more than me." Leon handed his food to you.

"No, this is your food! I can't have this!" You refused.

Leon also pulled out pokeballs he had in his bag.

"These are your pokemon, I guarantee if Drizzile can rest it will be fine." Leon nodded.

"Leon, we can share the food. It doesn't have to be just for me." You took out the food, it was... Malasadas?? Two of them?

"Wait a minute.. Aren't these from the Alola region?" You asked.

"Someone gave them to me, they were a huge fan from Alola." Leon shrugged.

You handed the second Malasada over to Leon.

"There you go." You laughed.

Leon quickly ate his Malasada as you took small bites and noticed how fast he finished them.

"Leon??? That quick? You're almost like a Munchlax!" You laughed.

"I was very hungry... Apologies." Leon looked away, you can see a slight blush on his face.

This would be the first time you see him blush like that, it was cute.

You heard a loud rumble come from his stomach.

"Uhm... Sorry." Leon looked down in disappointment.

You tore your Malasada in half, tapping Leon's back.

Leon faced you with a shocked look on his face.

For me???" Leon's eyes sparkled. He seemed to be acting a lot more like a child now.

"Yes for you." You smiled.

Leon tackle hugged you out of nowhere.

"L-Leon...?!" Your eyes widened as you felt Leon wrap his arms around you in happiness.

"Thanks so much!" Leon said.

You blushed, covering your face so that Leon wouldn't see you.

"Hey Y/N, earlier you asked me what's do I think of you? If I heard you correctly." Leon ate his Malasada.

"You heard?! Damn it, it's not always easy to hide things..." You sighed.

"I think you're amazing, you mean a lot to me! You're so kind and very light hearted." Leon patted you on the head.

You felt your face heat up as Leon said that.

"Welp, I have to go again Y/N. Do take care and best wishes on the gym challenge!" Leon waved goodbye to you.

You felt yourself cheer on about how today was, today was the best day of your life and you just couldn't believe it.

Now you're going to continue the gym challenge after you get the rest you need.