Part 8

After dressing nicely and the gym battle, you exited out of gym and walked over to the restaurant.

You saw Oleana, standing there just waiting for you when she looked at you with anger in her face.

"You... You're late, you kept the chairman waiting." Oleana said, already angry at you.

Jeez, what is this woman's problem
..? You thought in your head, clearly it was like she hated you.

You stepped in with her as you were greeted with a waitress.

"Greetings Ms. Oleana, Y/N L/N, Chairman Rose is waiting for you." The waitress lead you to the table as you sat down.

Chairman Rose sat down on his chair and sitting next to him would be Oleana.

"Am I glad to finally be having the time to talk to you Y/N! How's your gym challenge coming along?!" Chairman Rose asked.

"It's doing well, I'm having a lot of fun and it seems that I have gotten my water badge too." You showed Chairman Rose your badge.

"It was a great thing for the champion to choose you." Chairman Rose smiled.

You wanted to thank Leon in a way because Chairman Rose was around.

"Chairman Rose! I want you to thank Leon for me because he gave me a new pokemon!" You shouted as you stood up from your table.

Chairman Rose looked at you and smiled.

"Of course, anything for his endorsed trainer." Chairman Rose reached in and pat your head.

You dodged his head pat as you instead gave him a pat on the shoulder.

"Chairman, we have a meeting to attend to." Oleana

"Right! Sorry Y/N but I gotta go! It was fun talking to you!" Chairman Rose said as he left you alone.

You sighed as you ate your food and headed for the next gym, although you'd have to go through another cave again to get to Motostoke.

You thought "Why can't you just take the short cut...?" Maybe because you wanted to explore and see new different kinds of pokemon around the cave. You walked in through the cave greeted by a guy.

"Oh, your boots... They're so worn out and dirty from all the walking and running you've been doing... Poor you... Here I'll give you this bike so you wouldn't have to walk too much!" The man said as he handed you over a bike.

"Thanks sir!" You smiled as you hopped on the bike and traveled around the cave.

You still wondered why Hop had not came to battle you as you explored deeper in the cave and saw more Team Yell members causing trouble in the cave.

You got off your bike and yelled at them.

"Haven't you all learned your lesson?! Clearly Marnie wouldn't like it if you're sabotaging places. You're making her look bad!" You frowned as you scolded them.

"What do you know about Marnie? Guess we'll have to show ya kid!" A Team Yell female grunt sent out her Purrlion.

You sent out your Drizzile as it began to fight against the opponents Purrlion.

Your Drizzile managed to win as the Team Yell grunts ran off. You sighed as you looked at the pokemon they were bothering, a Whimpod.

"That's the end of their attacks, you're safe now." You smiled and waved at the Whimpod.

After that you left the cave and finally arrived at Motostoke again, where you'd be fighting Kabu, the fire type gym leader.

"This is going to be easy since I have a water type...!" You smirked.