1

"I believe its quiet revolting that you are all living back here," Nora boomed as she waltz into the court yard of the very large home

"I believe its quiet revolting that you are all living back here," Nora boomed as she waltz into the court yard of the very large home. Centuries ago, she had lived here with her family when they ruled over New Orleans. She carried a small bag with her as she watched Niklaus walk down the stairs.

He held a huge smile, "Nora, it's been quiet a long time," He walked up to her, "Do tell, why are you back?"

"I've heard rumors," She narrowed her eyes at him, "Care to tell me if they are true?" She looked around spotting a painting of her and Kol still on the wall.

Niklaus' smiled even bigger and Nora kept her eyes on him, "Which rumors do you speak of?" He lead her futher into the home, "Because you know, a lot evolve around our family."

Nora grabbed Niklaus' arm, stopping him from walking away from her, "The one about Kol."

His smile dropped instantly at his little brothers name, "Yes, he is back."

She raised her eyebrows not letting go of his arm, "And where is he?" Niklaus pulled his arm from Nora hold for her to roll her eyes, freezing him where he stood, "I asked you a question."

He glared at the woman he considered a sister. He didn't want to let her know that his brother had been rolling around with another witch, "Around," He cockily answered.

Nora walked closer to him, feeling him fight her magic, "Do I need to look into that hideous mind of your?"

He hated when she did that, Nora always got what she wanted. She was a powerful hybrid much like Niklaus himself. However, she was a witch mixed with a vampire. She was not heretic, she was one of a kind - or at least she liked to believe she was. In the old days, Esther had trained the young witch and after Nora had became a Mikealson, she turned into a vampire with their family.

Niklaus sighed, "I'll call him, just release me." She smiled at him and patted his head as he glared. She turned around to head up the stairs as she watched him begin to move again.

She had set her bag down in her and Kol's old room. The bed was messy, showing her that Kol was indeed recently here. Nora had always been someone who kept her space clean and organized. With Kol being daggered before they left New Orleans, she knew she had made the bed.

With the flick of her wrist, the bed was made and she dropped her bag on the table before sitting down. She pulled her phone out, reading some messages from her informants.

"Nora, I thought that was you," Her head snapped up to see Elijah standing in her doorway, "It's good to see you."

She smiled slightly, "I'm amazed you still haven't learned to live a little."

Elijah, already use to her rude comments, just smiled back, "How have you been?"

"Oh you know, spending ever waking moment trying to bring my husband back from the dead, to find out he's alive, and here," Her demeanor changed, from a sarcastic woman to angry in seconds.

Elijah's face dropped, "I would have called you but-," She cut him off.

"You're all lucky someone told me when they did," She paused, "Who else is in the house?" Her ears picking up on multiple different people.

"Why don't you come meet them?" Elijah motioned for her to follow him. With a huff the blonde stood up, pocketing her phone, and walked next to Elijah down the hallway into the library.

Three heads looked over towards the door where Elijah and Nora walked in at. Nora instantly noticed the small child, her eyes growing wide.

"Freya, this is Nora, Kol's wife and our loving sister-in-law. Nora, this is my sister Freya," Niklaus smirked as the two stared at each other for a moment. The two witches, silently had a understanding between the two. Both being powerful, and Mikaelson's even if they weren't from the same blood, "This is Hayley and my daughter, Hope."

Nora's eyes snapped to the child, "You're daughter?" Her eyes squinted as if seeing the child better could help what she heard.

Niklaus stood up with the child and walked over to Nora, "This is you're aunt Nora. Be careful with her little one, she has quiet the temper."

Nora glared at him, "As do we all," Klaus held his daughter out to the woman and she slowly took her in her arms, "I've never held a child before." Nora admitted as she blinked a few times. Hope giggled in her face as she grabbed Nora's necklace. A necklace that Kol had given her centuries ago.

Nora smiled at the child in her arms as the four around her smiled. The two men had almost never seen the woman they called sister this soft before. Yet, that softness in her eyes disappeared the moment they heard the younger Mikealson enter the home.

"Nik, I was busy. What did you want?" His voice boomed throughout the home. Instantly, Hayley had stood to grab the child from the hardened woman. Nora didn't respond as she stormed out to the inside balcony.

"Kol darling," She smiled, "I've been waiting," Her face dropped at seeing a young woman with him. Their hands locked as Kol stiffened, "What is this?"

Kol looked up at Nora, "Nora, fancy seeing you here."

She had began to already walk down the stairs as Kol slowly pushed Davina behind him. He kept his eyes on his wife, knowing she could easily do damage in a instant, "Is that any way to greet your wife?" She questioned him, looking back up to the balcony where Niklaus and Elijah watched amused, "That same wife who spent years trying to bring your ass back from the dead?"

"Your wife?" The girl from behind him questioned.

Nora shifted her attention from Kol, to the girl behind him, "Nora Mikaelson. Who might you be?"

Kol gulped as Davina took a step out from behind him, "Davina Claire."

Instantly Nora's face lit up, "Always a Claire isn't it, Kol? First that bloody bitch years ago and now her?" It wasn't a surprise for Kol to linger around with other women once in a while, however, it did piss Nora off. The two would be on the outs for weeks, that is until Nora ripped their heads off out of revenge. After a thousand years of marriage, Nora still hated when the two needed a break.

Kol looked back to Davina, "Why don't you head home, I'll catch up with you later." Nora's eyes snapped between the two as Davina nodded before heading out.

"Yes Claire, we'll catch up with you later!" Nora smirked and turned her full blown attention on her very alive husband, Kol Mikaelson.