20

When Caroline called Nora, needless to say she was shocked

When Caroline called Nora, needless to say she was shocked. The last time her talked to the blonde was when she was attempting to murder her and her friends for what they did to Kol. Yet, now with Eleanor going to the school, along with Hope that Caroline owned, the two were bound to speak again.

Nora sat on the couch with her hands covering her face, stressed.

"What's got you so down?" Kol asked as he walked into the room, eating a bag of chips that Eleanor left over, "These snacks are quiet addictive," He sat down next to his wife and offered some to her.

Nora sighed loudly before pushing the chip bag out of her face, "Caroline Forbes just called me."

Kol's demeanor changed almost instantly, "Why? Did something happen to Ellie?" They had sent their daughter back to school shortly after the whole Hallow issue was dealt with.

Nora shook her head, "Nothing like that," She swallowed hard her mouth becoming dry, "Caroline offered me a position at the school to teach the witches. She said I would be kinda all over the place, since they need reliable teachers."

Kol frowned and leaned back on the couch, "Are you going to do it?"

"I truly don't know, Kai went crazy, Davina died, and Eleanor was traumatized. I don't think it's good for me to teach children," Nora looked at Kol as he shoved his face with chips, "What do you think?"

Kol swallowed his chips, "I think that the issue was, that you were teaching them a new type of magic. These kids know magic, you're just helping them learn basics, right?"

Nora nodded, "I'm just teaching witchy things. I gave her Davina's number to, incase she wanted to help to."

"So what's the decision?"

Nora rolled her eyes softly, "Maybe just one trial class?"

"That's fair," Kol stood up, "That's only a few months and if it doesn't work out, we can leave."

"We?" Nora looked at Kol with raised eyebrows.

Kol rolled his eyes, "Yes, we. I'm coming with you, we get to see our daughter and I get to pick you up from work."

Nora scoffed, "My housewife."

He winked, "You know it," He began to walk away, "I'll pack the bags!"

--

"Oh my god," Eleanor groaned as she watched her mother walk into the school. Ellie turned her back to the direction her mother was in and sunk down on the couch.

Ellie held her mothers heels click against the floor as Hope laughed slightly, "Hi Hope," Nora smiled and hugged her niece. When the two pulled away, Nora looked at her daughter who held a book in front of her face. Nora smirked and left Eleanor alone.

"Aunt Nora," Hope greeted, "What are you doing here? The semester just started?"

Nora glanced between the two girls, "I'm going to be teaching for a semester."