21

It was strange being in the mansion again, the last time she was here, she was grieving the death of her husband

Nora stood at the doorway of the Gilbert's home. Nora hadn't been invited in but still had followed Niklaus.

Her best friend stood in the living room eyeing the kitchen, "Nora," He mumbled quietly but with her advanced hearing she could hear him, "I'm sorry."

He turned to look at her with tears brimming his eyes. She knew, she could feel it in her heart, in her gut when it happened, "Where is he?" Nora's breath got caught in her throat, "Where is he!" She yelled as she hit the barrier.

Niklaus nodded his head towards their kitchen, and the only thing she could see from there was his burnt feet.

Nora's eye twitched as she clenched her jaw. She took a deep breath that lingered in her chest, as she took a step forward.

Niklaus watched in shock as Nora broke through the barrier of the house, her eye still twitching. Nora was not only in extreme pain but her heart was shattered. The old magic for a vampire to be invited in, fighting against her as she stepped further into the house.

"Nora," Niklaus cautiously said as he was afraid she would harm herself, and the last thing he needed was to lose her to.

Nora made her way around to the kitchen, her eyes falling on Kol's half ash half gray body. It struck anger in the hybrid, "Kol!" She screamed out and suddenly the pain of her walking around the house subsided. The witch dropped to her knees and began to use her magic to move Kol's body into anything she could find, she needed to get him out of there. As soon as she brushed him into the bowl, his body began to turn fully into ash making her tears begin to fall.

Nora stood up once all of his ash was inside of the bowl, ready to leave, "Nora, don't leave me!"

Nora turned to look back at her best friend, "I'm going to murder that bitch."

But sadly Nora couldn't really murder her, so she struck a deal. A match made in hell with Kathrine Pierce. Nora always was able to find her, the two somehow became unlikely friends through Elijah. Elijah had secretly needed help to have Kathrine escape Niklaus and trusted Nora to do the task.

Nora had no obligation to stay since during this time, Kol was daggered and she easily left for a few weeks. Niklaus knew he wouldn't be able to dagger Nora and a fight between the two would be close.

So he let her go, as did the other siblings.

When Nora had asked the vampire to murder Elena Gilbert, Kathrine came up with a better idea - to kill her younger brother.

"Nora, Love?" Kol wrapped his arms around Nora's upper shoulders, hugging her, "What's clouding your thoughts?"

Nora swallowed hard, "Just a bad memory," She turned to him, "Everything's alright," She forced a smile.