11

Nora and Kol had gone crazy buying everything they needed for their child

Nora and Kol had gone crazy buying everything they needed for their child. Their child was about six months old when she was taken from them. They had bought her almost every toy there was, a long with their own furniture around the house. What Nora and Kol had trouble with, was determining if they should use baby food now or Milk. The two had a long debate in the grocery store.

Nora had also pretty much adopted Davina as her daughter as well, compelling her everything she could have ever wanted, and set her up in a home close by. They had got her a car of any choice, and she now was also fully fitted with food.

The small family had picked a beautiful home in the middle of no where, similar to Hayley's home.

It was crazy to think that the couple was finally settling down in one place. Not to far from the ocean, and very far away from people.

After a day of compelling and having other people set up their home, it was finally what the two had always wanted.

"This is too good to be true," Nora frowned as they watched their daughter bounce in her toy. It was apparently suppose to help her walk, "What's the catch?"

Kol wrapped his arms around Nora kissing the back of her neck, "For once, there is no catch. Just be happy, we can watch our daughter grow into a powerful woman."

She turned around and faced Kol who still had his arms around her waist, "The house is cloaked linked by me, so if I am still walking, no one will find us. No one knows Ellie is alive besides our family, and they wouldn't come for her. I think it's finally perfect," Kol kissed his wife's lips, "For the first time in a thousand,-" He stopped talking as his phone began to ring. Seeing it was Freya, he put it back into his pocket. It rang again, and again before he growled.

"Just listen to the voicemail," Nora put her head against his shoulder.

He hit play, "Kol we need you or Nora. The Hollow is in Hope and we plan to split it four ways. If you don't come, I'll have to turn."

Nora looked at Kol, "We have to go."

Kol groaned, "We haven't spent one night in our home yet," That was when Nora's phone began to go off.

"I'll call Davina to watch Ellie," Kol mumbled but Nora stopped him.

She smiled at the baby, "Let's bring her. It maybe the last time she sees her family," Nora walked over to Ellie, "Ready for a trip, my love?"

Ellie screamed as Nora picked her up, "I don't think we need any bags, besides Ellie's stuff."

Kol nodded, his hair all over the place as he went to grab Nora's prepackaged emergency Diaper bag. Once placed in the backseat, Nora carried Eleanor outside and placed her into her carrier and carseat. For a resurrected baby, Eleanor didn't cry, and wasn't fussy as at all.

Nora closed Ellie in and walked over to Kol who was now mildly stressing and boy did it make Nora smile. Being a dad looked good on him, "Kol," Nora snapped him from his thoughts as he regained his composure. He walked closer to the car and she fixed his hair for him, "Now let's go."

Nora zoomed over to the passenger side as Kol got in the drivers side. Kol started the car and put on soft music. Eleanor began to scream at every single song change they had. She even giggled at a few. Soon enough, with their two hour drive, Eleanor fell asleep. Nora had watched the trees around them turn to a city area as they entered New Orleans. The car ride was silent, in fear of waking the baby up.

While Nora was pulling Eleanor out of the car, Kol quickly took her from Nora. He also carried the diaper bag, "Such a gentlemen," Nora smirked as they entered the compound. They walked up to Freya's room, not seeing anyone around.

"I come from a long line of Vampires, and besides magic is kinda overrated," Freya gave a sad smile to Keelin, the werewolf Hayley and Nora had kidnapped.

Nora leaned in the doorway, "Easy for you to say."

"You haven't had to live without it," Kol added as Freya turned to see the couple with a small child in Kol's arms.

Keelin and Freya chuckled, "I didn't think you both were coming, let along bring a baby."

Kol stepped forward, "Almost didn't, thank Nora that I'm here," Freya instantly pulled Kol and Nora in for a soft hug seeing as the baby was still on Kol's chest.

It didn't take long before Rebekah walked into the room and forced the two to follow her, "Look who decided to show up."

Nik stood up, "Little brother, Nora, and a baby?" He looked to the little one Kol was holding, "You always did love a dramatic entrance."

"Sorry Nik, we have Eleanor back and have a life," Nora snapped at his rudeness. Niklaus looked at the child instantly seeing the resemblance.

Kol cut in, "I like those much better than my departures which often involved you and the pointy end of a dagger."  Niklaus looked as if he wanted to speak but Elijah broke the silence.

"Now that we're all here, shall we?" Elijah stood in the back of the room. Everyone nodded as Kol handed Eleanor to Nora. He walked out of the room with his siblings as Nora stood out on the balcony.

Nora slowly crept down the stairs as Vincent told the siblings where to stand. Nora walked inside the circle and rubbed Hayley's shoulder with her free hand. Ellie looked down at Hope and began to cry, "What are you doing here?" Nora bounced her child on her hip.

"To save the day, what do you need me to do?" She asked Hayley who held a sleeping Hope.

Hayley stood up, "What I needed was for you to not betray us, but that's all you Mikaelson's know how to do. I get it, I'd do the same for Hope. You've seen me do horrible things for my girl, so I understand."

Nora backed away slowly and sat down on the nearby table. Ellie had stopped crying, at spotting Kol crossed the room, "And we are ready." Nora took that as her cue to get Ellie out of the house and away from the magic. If  there were anyways something would go wrong, it would be towards Nora.

Nora put the small bag in the back seat and slowly put in Eleanor in the car again. Kol came zooming to the car as Nora closed Eleanor up. Then zooming over and getting into the SUV as well.

Kol started up the car and began driving as fast as he could back home, "I'm free! We are free!" Kol nearly yelled in excitement, "We have nothing to fear in the world, my love."

Nora smiled wide, "Our small family," Nora leaned over the seat, kissing Kol and then running her finger on Ellie's face, "Tonight calls for celebration."

Kol raised his eyebrows at his wife but quickly let them drop and his lips fell into a smirk, "Blood, sex, and booze?"

Nora pointed her finger at Kol who faked biting it, "Only after Ellie goes to bed."