26

Kol had done some pretty horrible things in hid lifetime, and he would agree that he would be morbidly embarrassed if his daughter, his pride and joy had witnessed those acts

But little did he know, that Eleanor was seeing a small faction of it while he slept that night. That was, after she worked up the courage to do it.

Eleanor knew her father and mother didn't sleep, and when they did on rare occasion they were extremely light sleepers.

It wasn't much for Eleanor to cast a spell over their drinks to make them tired - Davina included.

So there the young pre-teen stood, above her sleeping father. He looked peaceful, something Ellie had not seen since before they had came to Mystic Falls. She gently placed took her fathers hand and sat in a chair that she had pulled over incase this went south.

With a deep breath she went into his mind, starting with his, what she assumed, dream.

As soon as Eleanor was there she gaped at how everything looked. This was her home, years ago.

People wore beautiful dresses and suits as they danced blissfully to the music. This made Ellie smile, as she watched her family begin to climb the stairs. Her eyes were locked on her father and mother, who looked quiet different.

Her mother had short blonde hair, and massive amounts of makeup, with a whorish like dress.

Her father, longer shaggy hair, a angry look stained on his face. He met eyes with her, and for a second she wondered if he would be able to actually see her.

His face shifted from anger to shock and disbelief, "Eleanor Jade Mikaelson!" He began to rush down the stairs as everyone stared at her. Her heart began to pound as her father boomed her name.

Eleanor knew she was screwed and did the only thing she knew would potentially save her ass. She frantically switched to a new memory.

It didn't work, for Kol had got to the girl before she could, "How did you?"

"I've been having my memories looked at for centuries love. I know what to look for," Kol held his daughters arm, "Now why are you in my head? I thought we agreed none of this was allowed."

Eleanor swallowed hard before trying to come up with a lie, "I just wanted to see what you were dreaming about?"

Kol gave her a very flat look, "You know, you have the same tip off as your mother?"

"The what-"

"Why are you really here Ellie?"

She took a deep breath before talking, "To find out why you were so mad at me about training with Jeremy and Bonnie."

Kol bent down to his daughters level, "Eleanor sweetheart, I was not mad at you. I will never be mad at you, and there are reasons we don't tell you these things. These things still terrify me to my core. These things torment me for the rest of my life and nearly make me gouge my eyeballs out when I see them near you."

"Gross dad."

Kol rolled his eyes, "Trying to have a teaching moment here."

Ellie smirked, "Just show me or I'll find it one way or another."

Kol sighed, not wanting to relive the memory of his second death, "If you can promise me that you will be okay. Then I will show you."

Eleanor nodded once and took her fathers hand as she helped him change the scene drastically. They both stood in a home, as Nora screamed at the door.

A woman and Jeremy shared a look before Kol came rushing down the steps to attack the two.

"Let me in, I can help!" Nora banged on the clear barrier.

It happened to quickly as water was sprayed into Kol's face which burned his skin. Eleanor gasped with a frown knowing she could do nothing but watch.

"Jeremy now!" The women yelled and Jeremy slammed a stake into Kol's chest.

Eleanor blinked a few times before Kol's body erupted into flames. A tear slipped down her face as she watched her father die. His screams made her close her eyes tightly.

Suddenly her father was no longer next to her anymore. She was now in a memory of a memory? However that worked that her mother attempted and failed to explain.

"Let them in, I can handle them," Bonnie's voice boomed as Eleanor glanced back to now see her uncle Nik and mom there.

"You can come in," The woman with Jeremy said and the two originals sped in for Bonnie to lock them in the living room.

Nora's eyes nearly popped out of her head, "Let me see my husband!"

"I'm sorry," Bonnie mumbled before rushing out of the backdoor. 

Nora stood at the barrier glaring and Eleanor knew that her mom was trying to break it.

"Don't, you'll hurt yourself", Nik told his sister, he didn't want to lose her as well.

Nora didn't stop, she pushed herself as blood began to pour out of her eyes. Eleanor watched in horror as she stood in front of her mom. Nik had come over to stop her when she blasted him back.

Nora screeched as her eyes turned fully black making Eleanor take a step back. She could feel the magic pouring from her mother before a cracking sound was heard. A noise only heard by the two mentalists.

When Nora broke free, it was enough magic that Eleanor was sent flying out of the memory.

The girl gasped awake, anger and betrayal filling her whole.

The girl held her chest attempting to regain herself before she began to plot how she would make Jeremy Gilbert and Bonnie Bennett feel the pain that she had witnessed.

Eleanor yawned, the young girl was not stupid and knew that revenge could wait until she slept.

She kissed her fathers forehead, "Thank you for trusting me."