24

Author note: I just added a place for Eleanor on the cast chapter at the beginning of the book! Also, first time using a gif of someone other than Nora, let me know if you would like it.

"I was just there," Nora started, "I was in the box, unable to breathe

"I was just there," Nora started, "I was in the box, unable to breathe." 

Davina sat next to Nora as Nora began to explain how she knew Eleanor was in trouble.  Davina was unsure as to what was happening between the two gifted seekers but nonetheless was still by both of their sides, "I still don't know how you knew where she was," Davina mumbled to Nora taking in a deep breath.

"I just knew, almost as if I was in Eleanor's head," Nora, still shaken up over the ordeal, "I didn't know that could happen from that distance. Typically I need to be close, and we were watching movies, not even thinking about what was happening."

Davina opened her mouth to speak but promptly shut it when she saw Kol walk into the room. His hair disheveled, slight dirt on his cheek, and for once in his vampire life Kol was tired. He quietly walked into the kitchen and poured some bourbon into a clean glass. The two women silently watched him down his drink before sighing, "She's fine," Kol them set the glass down on the counter before walking back the way he came from.

"Where are you going?" Nora asked Kol, almost hoping that he would tell her more about his talk with Eleanor.

Kol stopped in the doorway before turning his head back with a smirk as he looked at two out of three of his favorite people, "Shower and bed," With that, he zoomed away leaving the two women alone in confusion.

Davina looked at Nora, "He never sleeps."

Nora situated herself on the couch, "I know."

--

Eleanor, however, woke up as soon as Kol had left her bed. Fear had consumed the child leaving Eleanor even more traumatized than before. She knew she needed to talk to her parents about her vision and quite literally blowing a hole in the earth. She needed to know how she had that much power how to tap into it.

Her mother's methods weren't working and again, Eleanor was human. She would not have a thousand years to master her abilities despite whatever amount of time that Nora promised. 

Eleanor could feel something bad happening, yet she couldn't pinpoint what it was. Almost like her vision earlier but this time she felt upset and alone. She knew being buried alive was just the beginning of the madness that came with being a Mikaelson. 

Eleanor knew she needed to be able to protect herself and she was going to ask the one person who wouldn't treat her like a kid. The only issue would be, is finding them.

--

Meanwhile, with the information that Jo had left Alaric with had practically brought him from his depression of losing his wife, again. 

Information that would change the game if his hypothesis was right. That is, he had two. 

The information brought to him was that Eleanor was sacrificed to make the original vampires. He knew that Eleanor was human, and would be easy enough to persuade due to the connection Alaric had to Hope. 

His ideas were scribbled harshly into his notebook that held the secrets of the merge.  

Despite how much he liked Nora and Eleanor, he wanted to even the playing ground. If indeed Eleanor was the original sire, then she was the only person able to kill all of the vampires. He began to think that maybe if he killed Eleanor, that the originals would die, and their sire lines following. 

His other hope was that if she was the sire to the originals, then her blood might be able to reverse making the originals immortal.

--

Now morning, Eleanor sat on her bed attempting to focus on the item at hand. She wanted to find him so desperately as the map continued to have the blood circle around. 

"Where are you?" Eleanor squinted her eyes and rolled up her sleeves, "Dammit it shouldn't be this hard!"

Eleanor shoved the map off of her bed and took a few deep breaths, "Ellie you are a badass," The girl reminded herself, "You can do this."

This time she attempted to focus on her mental ability instead of her witch ones. She attempted to find him, knowing he was alive somewhere. The feeling of zipping around the area in attempt to find them felt weird. Her mind went blank almost as if she was caught on something. Despite that, she pushed harder, feeling a slight push back.

 A voice snapped her from her concentration, making her jump.

"Who the hell are you?" Eleanor's eyes nearly bugged out of her head at seeing the man before her. He was extremely different than what she remembered. 

"Eleanor Mikaelson," The young girl swallowed hard standing up as he stalked closer, the name intriguing him, "Just so you know, only I can see and hear you. Your basically a part of my mind, and you can't actually kill me."

"And why am I here Eleanor?" He stared at the child, who in turn stared back.

Eleanor clenched her jaw, "You are going to help make me stronger, train me."

The man scoffed, "And why would I do that?"

"Because I will destroy everything that you love in front of you as you watch."

Who do you guys think it is?