28

When the girl awoke, she had a pounding headache

When the girl awoke, she had a pounding headache. She couldn't remember anything besides a longing for her parents. The witch began to take in her surroundings, she was sat in a chair in what she assumed was a moldy room.

Her throat was sore, her mouth dry. She was starving, as she began to tremble. It was freezing in that room, and she attempted to stand. Everything felt off.

Finally standing, she began to walk towards the only door in the room. She yanked on it hard before realizing it was locked. The witch used her mind to pull it open, suddenly seeming to be the hardest task she faced.

Upon the door opening, she was met with a bar, "Now who the hell are you?" A womans voice snaked around her, "Did Alaric send you here?"

Eleanor blinked a few times, "I, I don't remember." She looked around the bar, spotting two other people besides the blonde in front of her.

The blonde scoffed, "Well, I'm hungry, so I'm going to tear your throat out. Don't worry, you'll come back."

The blonde vampire sped towards the young witch, but in an instant she felt weak and pain consumed her shoulder. The vampire flew back and growled, "Now that's no way to treat our new friend, Jade." Eleanor looked up from the vampire, seeing a middle aged man standing above her. She recognized him instantly from the textbook that the Salvatore school showed her, he was a killer, a monster, and a danger to society itself.

She swallowed hard, "You're Kai Parker."

The man above her smiled, "I see my repetition proceeds me. Now who are you?"

"Eleanor Mikaelson," She said hoping that her last name would certainly scare them. Instead, Kai stared at her hard. He knew from the magic he siphoned from her, matched with the last name, pinpointing exactly who she was. If anyone knew better, it was him, that there was a loophole everywhere.

He sucked his teeth hard, "How old are you?"

"Nine," She said confidently standing her ground, trying to remain calm.

Kai and a few of the others laughed, "Eight? Are you joking right now?"

Eleanor looked confused as the other girl began to speak, "You have to be at least seventeen, eighteen?"

"No I'm nine," Eleanor told the four. The stranger handed her a mirror which made her grasp at seeing her reflection, "I was not this old yesterday!" A thousand thoughts and questions ran through her head, how was she this old? If only she could remember what happened, she was barley touching on a rage feeling. She knew she had been so angry, but at who, who had she been with? Who had sent her here? What happened?

Kai wrapped his arm around the witch, "Hey, hey! Calm down, we will help you figure out what happened."

Eleanor began to calm herself at seeing the group of strangers become less hostile towards her, "Where am I?"

"A prism world," The stranger guy spoke up near the two other girls, "Time moves on out there,-"

"I know what a prism world is," Eleanor snapped, "How can we get out? My parents are probably tearing apart the world looking for me."

"A whole lot of power that we don't have, or Bennet blood," Kai told her, "Which you level the playing field on."

"I'm not that powerful," Eleanor explained, "I haven't trained enough to know how to use my powers to the fullest."

Kai tapped her shoulder with a smirk, "I'll teach you, Kiddo. In return, you help us all escape this hell. Deal?"

Eleanor knew she shouldn't, that only bad people got brought here. Since she was there, did that make her bad? "Deal," She told the four, knowing she now aligned with the villains.

--

It had been one year since the disappearance of Eleanor Mikaelson, today Nora and Kol sat utterly out of ideas. In just one year, the two vampires, along with Davina, had searched literally the whole world.

They had no idea how a nine year old girl had been able to hide and remain hidden all this time. What hurt the most between the two parents, is that their daughter didn't even say goodbye, she just vanished.

Kol had been convinced that she had been taken, they had compelled Jeremy Gilbert to tell them where she went, but he had not known. The couple had not known that Bonnie was involved at all, and knew that Eleanor would have been able to beat nearly anyone given her emotional states.

Nora had thought back to when she was just a child, she was so out if tune with her powers that she had searched for someone to help, or some time to learn by herself. She assumed that, that was what Eleanor was doing, trying to stay positive.

--

"Do you want to be a vampire?" Jade asked Eleanor, "Only thing that sucks is there is never new blood."

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for the offer though," Eleanor at the bar, playing with a small metal item that she knew was the ascendant. She had never seen this before in real life, and to see something out of a history book was amazing. Little did the witch know, that her own mother helped make the trinket.

Since Kai knew this, he knew that she would eventually be able to undo what her mother did. Hopefully by then, he had convinced the young minded to seek revenge on her own mother for what she did to him.

Kai Parker knew that Eleanor Mikaelson was just the trick he needed up his sleeve.

And he was going to have her, one way or another.