18

Kol had stayed attached to Eleanor more than usual which was almost suffocating to the young girl

Nora had stayed away from Eleanor in fear of what she would say or ask. Nora felt like a horrible mother, she had intended for the girl to train, and use her power with a soft memory. Not one that would traumatize her daughter. For once, Kol understood what Nora had done for their daughter and appreciated it.

Nora had to figure it out by herself, compared to Eleanor who had a group of people willing to help.

Nora had hung out at Davina's crappy hotel room, to avoid her daughter. At seeing her friend's room, Nora sighed, "Kol just let you stay in a room this small?"

Davina shrugged, "I don't mind it."  

Nora shook her head, "I do. I'm getting you a better room," She went to walk out but Davina grabbed her arm, "What?"

"You're spiraling," Davina told her friend, "You need to go talk to her. Look you still talk to me after I died."

"You weren't ten," Nora snapped at the witch, "You also knew how to use magic fairly well when I met you. Eleanor is not as nearly as skilled as you, Davina."

"She is your daughter," Davina reasoned, "She loves you."

"And I hurt her," Nora whispered as Davina let the hybrid go.

Davina rolled her eyes, "She is a kid growing up with supernatural abilities. She is a Mikaelson for god's sake! She will experience an immense amount if trauma. Now as her mother, you need to be there with her to help make sense of it."

Davina was right, "But what if I can't?"

Davina pulled Nora in for a hug, something that just mere years ago, Nora would have ripped her throat out over. Nora hugged the witch back, "You will."

--

Nora knocked on the door softly, "Come in," Kol's voice rang out as Nora slowly pushed their bed room door open, "Nora."

Nora's heart was pounding, her mouth dry, her palms sweaty, for once she was nervous.

"Kol," She walked further into the room. Her eyes falling on her husband who stood at the mirror. Her eyes flickered to the small figure on the bed, "Eleanor."

Eleanor shifted, "Mom," she mumbled, "I'm so sorry."

Kol spun around eyes landing on his daughter, "Stop apologizing, right now."

Eleanor rolled her eyes, "I just wanted to tell mom."

Kol turned back to the mirror as Nora stepped further into the room, "How are you feeling?" She asked cautiously.

Kol eyeballed the two from the mirror as Nora sat on the bed, "I feel like I shouldn't have,-" Nora pulled Eleanor in for a hug.

"No, I shouldn't have let you do that. I didn't think it would be harmful, but it was."

The two hugged for a few seconds longer before Eleanor pulled away, "So you aren't mad?"

"No darling, I've been alive way long than you and have done way worse things. You were upset, and I actually was worried that you were mad at me," Nora glanced down, playing with her fingers.

Eleanor watched her mom before a smirk appeared. She placed her index finger on her mothers chin and pushed it up, "Do not fear, darling. I can assure no one is upset with you," Ellie mocked Kol.

Nora smiled softly grabbing her daughters hand, kissing it softly. Kol turned around, "Was that suppose to be me?"

Both girls looked at each other before chuckling.

--

"It had been a moment since we had alone time," Kol mumbled in the courtyard as Nora leaned back on her lounge chair drinking a cup of blood.

Nora smiled in content, "Davina and El needed a girls day, like they use to."

Kol plopped down next to Nora with a low grunt, "Yeah with our credit card, since we can't compel things for them now."

Ever since the two younger witches began to have their girls day, the two adult Mikaelsons were not allowed to attend. Sometimes Davina invited Hope, but most cases she did not.

This caused the two witches to gain more appreciation for each other. With Davina being very close with her parents and being around quiet a lot, Eleanor found Davina as a sister.

Davina would take the girl shopping, to dinner, and whatever else the two wanted to do, with her parents credit card of course.

Nora and Kol were grateful to Davina for doing this. Despite Eleanor not being a bother to the couple, she did concern the two from the way she preferred to be alone, and often shut people down. Davina and Hope were the only people that Nora and Kol had seen her open up with.

And since Hope was going to die, well the couple had no idea how their daughter would react. Nora had gave her opinion to her husband and Davina, everyone in agreement that there was truly nothing that they could do, unless someone sacrificed themselves.

"You never answered my question," Kol snatched the glass of blood from his wife and drank some.

Nora raised her eyebrow at him, "Which was?"

Kol set the glass down on the table in front of them, "I want to have a wedding."

Nora chuckled, "That's not really a question love. You do whatever you want regardless."

Kol looked at his wife annoyed, "I do believe you are talking about yourself there darling," He sighed, "But a modern wedding, ours was nothing compared to what we witnessed the other night."

Nora nodded, "They tied our hands together as our siblings threw flowers," Nora looked at him, "Sure, let's do it."

Kol shifted and reached into his pocket, "Also another thing," He held a small black box to Nora. Kol opened it revealing a new wedding ring. Nora smiled, when they first got married both Kol and Nora had small vines tied as their rings. Nora who spelled them, kept them alive and actually in her jewelry box at home.

The second wedding ring was one of a dark object. For the life of Nora, she could not remember the name of it but it was a beautiful diamond.

Kol had given the hybrid the ring after Nora had caught him cheating with a Claire witch, and ripped her head off.

Ever since that ring was on her finger, multiple people were after it. After a while of fighting and being caught up over the ring, Nora lost it. When Kol was daggered she had put it in his coffin with him, but when he was undaggered, it was lost. Nora had torn apart his coffin looking for it.

Ultimately she found it days before Camille died, while she went through her collection of dark objects. Now it was on her finger, where it would stay.

"Why did you get me a new one?" Nora smiled widely at Kol who was just as happy. He shrugged and slipped it on her finger.

"It just felt right, when I saw it I knew you'd love it," He leaned in and kissed her. The ring was a simple gold band with a design carved into it.

Nora kissed him back and looked down at his hand. He still had his ring, that Nora had made. It was made of gold, lapis lazuli, and a bit of her blood. Nora had never seen Kol take the ring off once.

"Thank you," She mumbled against his lips, "I love it."