6

Nora woke up with a severe neck pain, "What is going on?" She was already feeling more like hersel

"Back from the dead finally?" Marcel snapped at Nora who glared at him.

Nora stood up slowly as her eyes fell on Davina's body, "Is that?"

"Davina's dead, now tell Kol to bring her back we have to consecrate her," Marcel again snapped as Nora's eyes slowly filled with tears, nodding.

"The Ancestors despise Davina. If we consecrate her, she'll wake up in their domain and they will destroy her," Kol stood behind Nora. Once Nora saw the blood on his face she already knew what happened.

Nora's face dropped at the reality of the situation, "If we don't we will never see her again." Marcel yelled as Nora stared at the body of her student. They always die, always.

"Okay, that's enough. All right?" Vincent boomed over the two, "We all want to help her so we need to make sure she's consecrated but she's gotta be safe. So we are going to pull her into a place where she's protected, then we can resurrect her. That's going to require a lot of energy. My power isn't what it use to be before I got shunned."

Nora grabbed the man's shoulder, "It's a good thing I'm not a New Orleans witch now, isn't it?"

Vincent gave her a nod, "Good."

"We need Freya," Marcel mumbled.

Kol jumped in, "You think my family is going to help? Nik hates Davina. Freya will not defy him."

Marcel began to point to Kol,"This wouldn't be happening if it wasn't for your family. Prepare her body, come with me." Marcel walked out as Kol slowly followed.

"So I have no idea how to do this," Nora mumbled, "Seeing her like this makes me sick."

"Me to," Vincent began to show Nora what to do, "We're bringing you home," Vincent mumbled to Davina.

That was when Nora got a phone call from Niklaus, "I'm a bit busy at the moment,-" He cut her off.

"He's going after Rebekah," He mumbled.

Nora frowned, "Isn't she in the house?"

Niklaus sighed, "I moved her ages ago. I would like some back up."

Nora looked to Vincent who nodded, "Go, I got this. She'll be waiting when you get back."

Nora nodded at him, "I'm on my way," She hung up before grabbing a cup and biting into her wrist, "An Original's blood, a witches blood, a hybrid's blood. Should be enough to channel if need be," He smiled at her as she held out the cup to him, "If you need help, call me."

Vincent took the cup from her and looked at it. He noticed it was completely black, "I will."

Nora zoomed away over to the location Niklaus had texted her to. It didn't take long to reach the bayou that the coffin resided in.