16

Nora had finally found a dress for herself and Eleanor

Nora had finally found a dress for herself and Eleanor. Nora's dress was red and mid thigh. It had cuts on her ribcage and made her look stunning.

Eleanor was wearing a knee length pink button up dress. The dress had small straps and Ellie hated it but she wore it to make her mom happy.

Both women walked into the wedding ceremony. Kol had met Nora at the compound claiming he needed to do a few things before the wedding.

So thus, the two witches walked around the wedding, "You did this?" Eleanor asked quietly.

Nora smiled, "Me and aunt Bekah did. Uncle Nik helped a little bit," The two paused, "I hear you helped Davina with a spell?"

Eleanor moved her long dark hair over her shoulder, "Yeah, Hope's going to die soon," The daughter was clearly upset.

Nora bent down to her level, "Ellie, now is not the time. Go have fun with her for right now, okay? Don't be upset of the future, because the future can always change."

Eleanor nodded, "Where is she?"

Nora looked around, "She'll be here soon, I promise. Now how about I introduce you to Marcel?"

Eleanor looked confused as Nora stood up and grabbed her daughters hand. Ellie's face lit up at seeing Davina, "Davina wore a black dress, why couldn't I?"

Davina smirked at the girl, "Because I am an adult, you are a child. Plus pink looks good on you," Eleanor smirked feeling a bit more confident in the dress.

Nora hugged Davina, "It's good to see you."

Davina hugged her back, "I missed all of you."

When the two pulled away Marcel stood there awkwardly, "Marcel this is Eleanor. El this is Marcel."

"He's the super vampire, right?" Eleanor asked as Marcel chuckled.

He bent down to the girl, "That is right."

Eleanor stared at him and for a moment Marcel swore he saw Kol's evil eye come out of the girl. Marcel stood up as he saw Kol walk over, "Marcel."

"Kol," Marcel nodded, "I'll see you later, D," Marcel walked away.

Eleanor looked at Kol, "You don't like each other," She pointed out, "You didn't tell me that part."

Nora placed her hands on Ellie's shoulders, "It's a long story darling."

Kol pecked Nora's lips as the music started, "I have to go. I just wanted to see my girls before the wedding. All of you look beautiful," He smiled as Nora's heart throbbed. Kol walked away and up to the alter.

"Let's go," Nora mumbled to the two girls. All three walked together and stood next to the aisle.

It didn't take long for Freya to come walking down the aisle and Nora glanced at Kol. A wedding like this was something the two had never for themselves.

Nora smiled at seeing both of the Mikaelson brothers walking Freya down the aisle. Once Freya met with Keelin, the two stood in front a Kol.

"Dearly Beloved, now, not to make this all about me, but we know how families work," Kol tilted his head and looked at Nora, "Sometimes it's dinner, " Then he looked at his siblings. "And sometimes it's daggers. Now, I don't know why it takes something as special as this to wake us up, to make us aware of the beauty in the moment, during the moment, or to be grateful for what we have, while we have it," Nora glanced over to Hope seeing the black lines as Eleanor grabbed her mothers hand, "Now, I for one, am grateful for today, and I'm grateful for all of you," He turned to Keelin, "Keelin, when I first met you, I would have never predicted that you would become my sister. Now you're strong and beautiful, and deserve nothing but the best in life."

Kol turned to Freya, "Now my older sister, I wish you the best and happiest relationship. Filled with many years of life and laughter," He turned to Hope, "The rings darling."

Hope smiled and turned to grab them. They were on a small wooden circle. Kol grabbed the rings off of the wood, "Thank you," He smiled at Hope as she set down the wood. He gave a ring to each of the women. The two slid the rings on each others hand as they smiled, and reconnected their hands, "Now, by the power vested in me by a Franciscan monk in the thirteenth century, and by the internet a few hours ago just to be on the safe side," Nora chuckled, "I now pronounce you married. You may both kiss the bride."

The two women kissed with smiles on their faces as everyone began to clap. Suddenly the pedals to the flowers began to fly around  causing a much more beautiful scene.

--

Darkness fell as the music continued. Kol and Nora danced as Eleanor danced with Hope and Keelin. Kol was showing Nora a new dance, that he had insisted that she had not known, but she did. Yet, for Kol's sake Nora acted as if she hadn't and stepped on his foot every few minutes. This made the two smile at each other, "Look you're getting the hang of it, old lady," Kol teased.

Nora chuckled, "If I'm an old lady, you are one hundred precent a old man."

Kol curled into her neck, "Then I guess you have a thing for old men," Nora smirked as he placed a small kiss on her neck before pulling away. The two kissed again as the music continued, "I've been thinking,-" Nora cut him off.

"Have you now? That's a change," He glared at her before going to continue.

"I've been thinking we should have a wedding," Kol mumbled as the two locked hands. Before Nora could answer Keelin began to mumble something as Hope fell onto her.

Nora let go of Kol and rushed over, "Is she alright?" Nik asked first.

"I'n fine. I'm fine," Hope pulled back from Keelin as Keelin stroked her hair one time.

Keelin laughed, "Yeah. My medical diagnosis is too much champagne."

Hope turned with a big smile, "Oh yeah, speaking of, I would like to make a toast," Nora swallowed hard still worried as Eleanor walked over to her mother and father, "This had been the best day ever. You know what?" Kol put his arms around Nora as Nora did the same to Eleanor, "You guys got a thousand years of moments like this one. Being part of this one really made me feel like I'm part of always and forever too.  So, cheers," Hope held up her glass.

Everyone mumbled a soft cheers, upset and worried.

The night seemed to die after that, and everyone began to clean up and head back to their own homes.

--

Back at the compound Nora and Kol had tucked in Eleanor, "I'm ten, not five."

"Oh hush, just let us do this," Kol smiled at her as he tucked in the sheets. Nora ran her hand down Eleanor's cheek.

When both went to walk away, Eleanor's voice stopped them, "I had really fun today."

Nora smiled back at her daughter, "Good, you'll have many more days like this in your life."

"Goodnight darling," Kol mumbled as he turned the lights off, the couple walking out and into the main room.