9

Nora sat in Hope's room as Hope put up Nora's hair for her

Nora sat in Hope's room as Hope put up Nora's hair for her. It was something the child was very good at and when Nora was in the mood, she would ask for Hope's help.

The young child never denied the request at doing someone's hair.

"It's beautiful as always. You ready to meet our family?" Nora asked when the child finished.

Hope nodded her head softly as they walked out of the room. Hayley stood at the bottom of the stairs waiting for the two.

Hayley grabbed her daughters hand as Nora walked slightly behind the two, "I'm not asking," Nik snapped as Hayley opened the door.

Everyone stared at the three as Hayley  looked between her daughter and Klaus, "Everyone, look's whose awake."

Nora placed her hand on her nieces shoulders as they all gathered in front. Niklaus looked star stuck at seeing his daughter.

Niklaus walked closer, "Hello," Hope mumbled clearly shy.

"Hello," Niklaus glanced to Hayley and Nora before back at Hope.

Hope turned to Hayley, "Mom, can I go play in the garden?"

Hayley looked down at Hope, "Yeah, sure," Instantly Hope took Nora's hand and pulled her away.

The group had watched the two girls walk down to the garden when Kol spoke up, "Why does she prefer Nora?"  Clearly bitter that his niece hadn't stayed.

Hayley sighed, "Those two seem more like friends than family," Niklaus made eye contact with Hayley as she pressed her lips together, "She's just shy."

Nora and Hope had stopped at her table, "What's the matter?" Nora asked the child.

Hope looked at Nora, "They all were just looking at me, it was weird."

Nora smirked at Hope, "And what do we say about weird things?"

Hope looked at the witch and smiled, "The best things are weird."

--

Nora and Hope were painting, as Hope yet again showed her a new way to paint using the brush a different way.

"Never cease to amaze me," Nora smiled as she heard footsteps and turned to see Nik walking towards them, "Hey, I'm going to head inside. If you need something just yell, alright?" Nora told the young tribrid.

Hope nodded, not looking up from her painting as Nora stood up. She met Nik halfway, "Be gentle with her, Nik," Nora walked further away and into the home.

Nora walking directly into the kitchen seeing a dead woman on the floor bleeding out, "Kol clean this up, now." Nora was afraid that Hope would walk in and see the blood. Kol stared at his wife bored as he grabbed the woman and picked her up.

"You were more fun before," Kol carried the woman to the basement door before tossing her down the stairs, "Taken care of," He avoided eye contact.

Nora saw that he was dressed in less casual clothing than usual, "Where are you going?" When he didn't answer and gave a sad look to his wife she snapped, "You were going to leave me?"

Kol swallowed hard as he watched Nora's heart break. Something he wanted to avoid doing, which is why he never told her.

"I asked you a question," She boomed, "You were going to leave me?"

He came closer to her, "I'd never leave you, but you looked so happy with our niece. I couldn't bare to have you choose."

Nora grabbed his cheeks, "I'd always choose you. Just let me say goodbye to Hope and we can leave," Nora grew frantic when Kol grabbed her arm.

"Nora love, stay here," Nora snapped his neck, catching him in her arms.

She sighed, "Sorry darling, you don't have a choice."

--

Nora had packed her belongs away, along with Kol in the front seat.

Nora had gone back to say goodbye to Hope and Hayley. The rest of her family, she knew she would see again eventually.

Luckily the two women she was looking for were together, "Can I talk to you two?"

Hope sat up in bed as Hayley turned to look at Nora, "Of course,"

Nora came in and sat down on Hope's bed, "I'm leaving for a little while. I'm always a phone call away."

Hayley pulled the woman in for a hug and Hope moved to the edge. Nora and Hayley let go of each other as Hope squeezed Nora, "I'll miss you."

"I'll be around, if you want tell your mom to call me and I'll be there. I promise," She pulled away from the girl. Hope nodded rapidly, trying to hold in her tears, "Get to know you're dad, I want to hear all about it okay?" 

"Okay Aunt Nora," Hope began to cry, "I'll call you, I promise." Nora smiled sadly at the girl before ruffling her hair up. Nora gave Hayley a nod as she walked out of the room and back to the car.

Nora pulled away and began to drive. Once she was a distance away Kol began to stir away, "Nora, bloody hell!" He yelled, "You are insane."

Nora didn't speak as Kol grabbed the wheel. Nora slammed on the breaks, "Nora!"

Nora hit the steering wheel, "We stick together Kol," Nora screamed at him, "So please, pick where we are going," She tightened her grip on the wheel.

The backdoor opened as Rebekah jumped into the car, "Someone has to keep an eye on you two," She smirked as Kol shrunk back in his seat knowing he could jump out of the car now.

--

The three had been partying and drinking off of human like the old days. A lot of sex and blood clouded Nora's mind as she attempted to fill the void that now resided in her chest. It was a every night thing, get messy with blood, have sex, and then feel the void.

"Nora love, what's the matter?" Kol asked pulling the woman from her thoughts. He crouched down in front of her, "You let that one die."

Kol and Nora always caught, ate, and erased but now, Nora was just catching and killing. Kol and Nora were in their bedroom, ready to head out for another night.

Nora wouldn't tell him what was wrong, because he would feel guilty and she didn't want the burden to fall on him, that she wanted children again. Due to Hope, Nora now wanted a child of her own again. In secret she looked for a one time shot to let a vampire conceive, coming up with nothing. 

"Nothing darling, let's go. Bekah is waiting," Nora stood up in her tight purple dress. Her hair pinned up as she zoomed out of the room.

Kol however, had stayed behind a bit to go through Nora's belongs to find out what was wrong with her.

--

The two blonde women danced on the loud and crowded floor about to drink from the same man, as he screamed and collapsed.

The blondes looked to each other as more people began to drop causing mass chaos in the dance room. Nora rolled her eyes before she grabbed the man, "I haven't seen vampire's die like this since you were killed," Rebekah mumbled to Kol.

Nora glanced at the two as Kol bent down next to Nora, "And my entire sireline died with me."

"Elijah," Rebekah mumbled in fear. As Nora began to search the dead man's mind. When she came out she nodded to Rebekah confirming Elijah had been killed.