10

With Nora preforming a locator spell and Rebekah driving back to New Orleans, it surely didn't take long to make it back to the city

Nora was attempting to gather herself as Rebekah zoomed out of the car, leaving it in drive. Kol instantly fixed it and grabbed Nora's hand as the two zoomed into the old home, "All right!" Kol boomed, "Chitchat is over! Can we slaughter someone now?"

Nora crossed her arms, "Where is Hayley?"

Niklaus rolled his eyes at all of them slightly, "First things first, we need to destroy the weapons that give our enemy their advantage. Now one scratch from the rosebush is lethal to us," Nora sat down on the couch as Niklaus paced, "Freya has tracked down the eight that remain, including the main plant. Here, in the ninth ward."

Nora sighed, "I thought Marcel would end us but nope, this is it."

Rebekah shot Nora a look, "So we burn them all and murder the wretched bitch." Rebekah walked off with Nik following her.

Kol pressed his lips nodding, "Lethal thorns, resurrected witches what could possibly go wrong?" He asked more to himself.

Nora stood up, "I'm not letting you die again," she mumbled as she walked closer to him.

"Yeah well you're not dying either love," He walked away with Nora following him.

--

"Why don't we just ask Nora for help?" She heard Hayley ask.

Nora had been walking down the stairs ready to go to the other location of the rosebush, "Ask Nora what?"

"Freya needs to find the memory that Elijah is in to draw him out," Hayley told the girl, "Freya can't be in his mind and keep the spell going. She needs to channel a witch for me to go in."

"Channel me," Nora offered, "Or send me in. I'm good at picking around peoples minds. Its my speciality."

"No I need a witch of my bloodline," Freya looked at Nora.

Hayley shook her head, "No. She's too young for this."

Hayley looked to Nora, "She's young but strong."

"Strong than I was at her age, Hayley I would never hurt my niece, ever," Freya got closer to Hayley.

Hayley nodded as Nora went to fetch the child she had missed.

Nora knocked on her door softly, "Come in!"

Nora pushed the door open, and as soon as she did two arms wrapped around her hips, "Aunt Nora."

"Hope" Nora smiled hugging her back, "Are you alright?"

Niklaus had filled Nora, Kol, and Rebekah in over the phone on what had happened. Nora was upset she wasn't there to help, but she was here now.