INTRODUCTION

❝MY BLACKEST PITCH, MURDER OF CROWS

MY BLACKEST PITCH, MURDER OF CROWS. FEELS FAR FROM HOME, CLOSE TO THE VALE.

RULES

ONE
this shop is NOT first come first serve. i will be giving plots out to the person that i think will do it the most justice. i get attached (probs too attached) to the characters and plots i create so i want them to be done right. get pissy about it if you want, but that's the way it is.

TWO
i will not tolerate plagiarism and theft. if you steal any of my plots, i will find you and i will kill you. i put my heart and soul into everything i create, so stealing them is not okay. plus, you'll have a small army on your ass if you do steal from me.

THREE
please be polite. i also will not tolerate anyone being rude. anyone who is rude will definitely not get the plot they may be asking for and persistent rudeness will get you blacklisted, blocked and reported. consider this a formal warning.

FOUR
anyone asking for a plot from me (VIPs excluded) must have published works already. why? as mentioned above, i want to see my plots done well. they're my babies, i want them treated well, so to do that, i need to be able to see your writing ability so that i can see if you will do my plot justice. i know that it takes time to get good at writing so if i still have a plot when you get better or even a different plot, i'd be happy to give it to you. if all other conditions are met.

FIVE
ah and here we go, the moment of truth. have you read all my rules? if you have, you will discover that here lies the password. anyone wishing to request a plot must give the password as well. my password is thus: who is your all-time favourite fictional character and why? answer that and we're all golden!

SIX
here's another very important part. payment! payment for my plots is simple. all i request of you is that you give me credit in the description and at the end of your first part (whether that be chapter, introduction, extended summary, cast list, what-have-you) and a permanent follow. oh, and do my baby justice. but that's a little more flexible.

SEVEN
finally, you have two weeks to figure all your shit out and get the first real chapter up. no, not the summary, not the cast list, no epigraphs, playlists or graphic galleries. the first actual chapter must be up by the end of the two weeks after i give you a plot. that being said, if something should come up in your life and you are unable to meet that deadline, simply send me a message and we can work something out, okay?

VIP LIST

AMANDA - KookieANDLeo
KELLY - pepperronys
DANIELLA -void-daniella
REA - dunbonnet
CLAIR - capnbarnes
BEE - -beewrites-
ALANA - xonceuponatimex
LIV - justanillusion
CLARA - dash-of-clarity
RACHEL - liminal_faces
DESTINY - indirys
CHRISTY - mithranidel