Chapter 6

"I need guards to come with me." I whispered as I walked down the stairs. Everyone would hear it. If L.A. students have seals on their wrists, my servants have badges on their back. Badges that are used for communication, for locating my servants' whereabouts, for determining traitors, everything. They betray me and talk to my enemy? I will know and hear that. They can try tho.

"Why is everyone here?" tanong ko kay Mr. Stark nang makarating ako sa dome na punong puno ng mga estudyante. Yumuko siya bilang paggalang bago niya itinuro si Ali na mukhang aliw na aliw sa pag-uusap nila ng ibang faculty members. He was even clapping his hands.

Napansin niya namang nakatingin ako sa kanya. I smiled at Mr. Stark before I went to the stage and sat on my chair in the middle.

"What were you thinking? Gathering all the students here? Really?" I said in my mind. Gazing at Ali's direction. Natigil naman siya sa pagtawa.

"For fun, you know. Para magkaideya rin sila kung paano gumalaw sa isang laban. I mean, that's inevitable." he responded. Nakipagkulitan na ulit siya sa mga kasama niya.

Saktong alas siete ng umaga dumating ang anak ni Rene. Wala akong makitang reaksyon o emosyon man lang sa kanya kahit anong basa ko sa katawan niya. Paano nangyari iyon?

"Oh, big sissy trying to read my buddy's body, huh? Crush mo ba siya?" I almost rolled my eyes at this Mozart kid that was walking towards the center of the dome because of what Ali said.

"When you can't read him no more, it definitely means he's war-ready. One of his tactics, you know."

So, even Ali's sensual ability can't totally work on this kid.

Napansin ko si Ali na tumatango tango sa seat niya.

"Will you stop crashing my mind?" I said, pero nagkibit balikat lang siya sa upo niya.

Seems like this brat wants me to not control my sense of hearing.

"We don't want to go insane, do we?" I thought, challenging him. Agad nanlaki ang mga mata niya at mabilis na umiling. Good.

After Ms. Potts oriented that Mozart kid, Mr. Stark nodded at me as a go signal.

I raised my hand and made an invisible barrier covering the whole dome that will serve as protection for the audience.

The battle had begun.

Ms. Potts is a wizard. She uses magical energy through her spells. She creates shield, portals and mystic weapons out of her own power. She also manipulates forces of the universe. And, she can also see all the possible futures of different situations. She is indeed powerful.

Appeared on Ms. Potts' hands were electricity-like circles. She was ready to attack but Mr. Mozart was just watching her with his hands inside his pockets.

Ms. Potts formed very tiny wires and threw them to Mr. Mozart's direction. He wasn't moving. Ms. Potts continued creating different weapons that looked like burning electricity. Napaliligiran na ng mga iyon si Mr. Mozart na wala pa ring ginagawa.

Nag-aalinlangan man, she still managed to throw a number on Mozart. The students gasped when his arms were stabbed by Ms. Potts' weapons.

Pero mas nagulat ang lahat ng mga estudyante nang biglang mawala sa paningin ng lahat si Mozart. Pinanood ko ang galaw niya. He was too fast. Walang nakapansin na nasa likod na siya ngayon ni Ms. Potts.

Ms. Potts' squeal filled the dome. Her arms and feet were pierced with Mozart's blades.

"He just needed motivation. You see, he doesn't always initiate. I pity Ms. Potts." I heard Ali's chuckles. Proud best friend, isn't he?