Chapter 20

"I just feel you." salitang huli kong narinig bago ako magmulat ng mga mata. A white ceiling welcomed me. Where am I?

I looked at my side only to see a man staring at me as if a miracle just happened. He wasn't blinking and he was—in tears?

"Prim." I called as I tried to reach his face. It was my man. What happened to him?

I looked at him worriedly. "Have you taken enough rest yet? You seem tired." but he just blinked twice then held my hand. I smiled.

"I had a long long dream." I uttered while wiping off his tears with my free hand. His tears were falling nonstop. Hindi pa rin siya nagsasalita.

"I've been to an empty space for a long time. I felt like I was jailed in peace, until my parents visited me always." I smiled as I tried to recall my dream.

"In my last dream, I was asleep. Yes, I was sleeping in my dream. Then I heard a lot of voices. I always heard your voice, your cries, that's why in my dream, I also cried—" I was caught off-guard when he suddenly hugged me so tight. His shoulders were shaking. My man was being a crybaby.

"If this is just a dream, I beg all deities not to wake me up." I heard his voice, finally. It felt like it had been a long long time since I last heard his voice. I missed him so much.

"What do you mean, Prim? This isn't a dream, look—" but again, I didn't get to finish what I was about to say when he suddenly occupied my lips. It was a very long kiss. I felt his tears touch my face.

"Stop weeping as if I died then miraculously just came back to life again. That's impossible." I carressed his face as I tried to fondle him. He smiled. Finally. He looked like he had been so sad for a long time. I missed his smiles.

"You don't know what's possible, lady." he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Hey, you've been staring at me for like two hours now." natatawang saway ko kay Prim. It had been two hours since I woke up but he still looked like he couldn't believe what was happening.

"I just really missed you." I smiled. It was still there, and I feel like it's never gonna end. That euphoric feeling when I'm with him. With both his actions and words, my heart just hurts so good.

He sighed. "Aren't you gonna ask?" after another long hour of silence, he spoke. Umiling ako saka ngumiti. I knew that something happened, and I knew that we weren't in Mesqueta, I just felt it. The atmosphere was different. I felt like my abilities escaped my body but I didn't care. I just didn't want to ask yet.

"I feel like I missed you so much. Just recapturing the days that I didn't get to see you." I mimicked him and he chuckled.

"Yeah, me too. Recapturing the days we both missed." he squeezed my hand and kissed it. Mula kaninang paggising ko ay hindi niya na ito binitawan.

Tinulungan ako ni Prim na makaupo. "Even sitting feels so good. Have I gone weird?" I asked in confusion but again, he just shook his head and smiled.

The door opened slowly. It caught our attention. Now, our eyes were fixed on the door. Still, no one was coming inside, then—

"Still filming the day 730, my Uncles ordered coffees from Starbucks because tonight will be a long night. I told them to buy me one but again, what they bought for me was milk."

I couldn't believe it was Silver. I missed him, too. I heard something hit the floor. It was a cellphone. Human thing? Why did he have one?

"Hey! That's the latest iPhone 11 Pro Max, I just bought that for you a month ago! Can't you please be more care—what the fuck?"