Chapter 21: Revenge

Nara's POV

After the interruption at the winter festival Kyanna and her friends were evacuating the town while me and the other hybrids were faced with 3 cloaked figures.

???: We're the most elite warriors of the claws of dala and we're the ones who are going to show you what a monster truly is.

(Y/n): so you're from the claws of dala? Well I got news for you, lady. If you think you can just come into our town and cause trouble you're dead wrong. If you want a fight then you've got one.

???: I was hoping you'd say that.

She stepped off of the roof and stuck the landing. (Y/n) charged at her and threw a punch. However, she stopped the impact by grabbing his wrist before it made contact.

???: Pitiful.

She then grabbed (y/n) by the troat and proceeded to throw him far behind her. He got back to his feet and looked at the strange woman.

???: You think your a fighter. You're nothing but another bug for me to step on.

She clenched her fist and red lightning began surrounding her hand. (Y/n)'s eyes widened.

(Y/n): what the?!

She ran at (y/n) and uppercutted him into next week. (Y/n) was sent flying across town at high-speed. The strange woman then turned to her 2 comrades

???: A-23 is mine. As for you two...

She turned to us.

???: Keep them busy.

They both nodded before the 3 of them ran off in different directions, destroying stuff as they ran.

Nara: WE GOTTA STOP THEM

(Y/n)'s POV

(Y/n): ow, everything hurts.

I crawled out of the pile of rubble that used to be a house.

(Y/n): who were those guys?

???: Of course you wouldn't remember .

I looked up and saw that woman again.

???: You left the 3 of us behind while you and the others escaped.

(Y/n): OH, WOULD YOU JUST SHUT UP WITH THE CRYPTIC SHIT?!

I ran at her again and threw another punch only for her to catch me by my wrist yet again.

???: You left us to suffer through more torture than you ever went through.

I was about to pull away and attack again when something caught my eye. Her wrist...A-24.

I stared into her eyes and saw hatred burning in them.

(Y/n): you're a hybrid.

She dawned a menacing smile.

A-24: looks like you figured it out.

She pulled back her arm and landed a punch straight to my jaw.

A-24: after you escaped you just ran around living your naive life. Meanwhile, we were molded into the ultimate warriors. Our physical strength combined with our unsurpassed power makes us unstoppable.

Red lightning surrounded her fists again.

A-24: now, gaze upon the face of your superior.

She grabbed her cloak and threw it off. I looked at her in utter shock.

 I looked at her in utter shock