Chapter 12

Just so you have an idea as to what Tessa is wearing!

Don't forget to like and leave a comment! I love to hear from you all!

|| Chapter 12 ||

Once I'm back outside I look for the large group of people circled around one of the trees in the backyard. Olivia is on Sebastian's shoulders as she tries to tie the piñata around a branch.

"Babe, you have to loop it through the hole not around it!" Sebastian exclaims exasperatedly.

"Shut the fuck up, I'm trying, sorry I wasn't in the Boy Scouts," she argues back, clearly frustrated with Sebastian's impatience.

I stop next to Charlotte and Jackson, still staring at the entertaining couple, "How long have they been at it?"

Jackson glances at his watch, "About ten minutes." Charlotte laughs.

"Sounds like them," I shrug moving through the mini crowd, "Oi! You two, hurry up we don't have all day!"

"Does it look like we're having a picnic here?" Olivia snaps, glaring down at me.

"I don't know what you're doing, but you're taking too damn long."

Isaac stops next to me, "So this is your family?"

"Pretty much," I shrug, "This is my sister Charlotte," Charlotte waves with a bright smile, "Over on the patio is my other older sister Sophie," I point out Sophie, who is seems to be having a fun time talking to all the adults, "and that little one is my younger sister Maddie," Maddie is sitting under a tree listening to music on her iPod, "and this idiot is my older brother Sebastian who is also Sophie's twin."

"Damn, that's a lot of kids," his eyes are wide as they travel between each sibling.

"And Harry, he's the oldest but he couldn't get down here in time," Charlotte informs him and his eyes go wider. "Do you have siblings?"

"Nope, only child," he grins.

"Aw, that must be so lonely," Charlotte pouts a little before turning back to me, "Did you hear that Harry is bringing Natalie home?"

"Uh yeah I've heard, mom hasn't stopped talking about it since he called. My question is how are we going to keep him shut up?" I ask her, gesturing to Sebastian who has now resorted to jumping up and down with Olivia on his shoulders.

"Tie him to a tree in the backyard?" She suggests with a bright smile.

"No, last time I did that he just used the rough bark to sever the rope," I grumble in reply, annoyed. It still took him a few hours but to say I was disappointed that he even got out of it was an understatement.

She nods her head absentmindedly, "We could always tie him up and leave him in the attic?"

"No, I've done that before, he fell over and made loud thumps which gave it away," I shake my head in disappointment.

Charlotte purses her lips in thought, "The basement?"

"Its a movie room now so we'll definitely use it while she's here." I stare at the back of Sebastian's head for a few seconds, "Why don't we just leave him at Olivia's? I'm sure Johnathan wouldn't mind."

"Shit, how often do you tie your brother up?" Isaac asks with wide eyes.

"Only when he's being an idiot," I reply calmly. A squeal catches our attention and we all turn in time to see Olivia fall backwards off of Sebastian's shoulders. He's staring down at her with wide eyes and a sheepish smile on his face.

Charlotte leans across me to look at Isaac, "Which is pretty much all the time."

"I could always find something on him? Blackmail?" Jackson suggests with a relaxed smile on his face.