Chapter 30

Hello!

So there are not that many chapters left (don't ask me how many as I have yet to decide!) but I'm hoping to end this story by the end of the month.

As per usual I will reply to any comment posted within the next 48hrs! It's honestly so much fun talking to all of you!

Enjoy x

|| Chapter 30 ||

"You locked him in the trunk?" I ask Isaac with wide eyes as Drew slowly climbs out of Isaac's trunk.

Isaac opens his hands in a placating manner, "I gave him snacks and water!"

"You left him in here and still proceeded to eat breakfast with my family for almost an hour? Are you insane?" I ask him loudly, taking a step back so Drew to stand.

"Well yeah, I locked someone in a trunk," he laughs, waving it off.

Drew ignores my presence and glares at Isaac, "Dude, what the actual fuck?"

Isaac leans his head back and stares at Drew like he's the insane one, "Why are you acting like this is my fault, you're the one that was acting like a pussy and ran away."

"You kidnapped me!" Drew yells at him, stomping towards him with an expression full of rage. I immediately walk into his path and stand in between Isaac and Drew. Drew stops abruptly, blinking a few times.

"Allegedly kidnapped," Isaac raises his hand to add quotations to the word 'allegedly'. Oh Isaac.

"There was nothing alleged about that," Drew's voice is still too loud as he points at the trunk.

Isaac sighs, "Stop being a baby you were in there an hour max and again I gave you snacks and water." I take that moment to look into the trunk and see that there are a few bags of chips scattered and three bottles of water.

"I'm not a fucking hamster that you can leave somewhere for a while and hope it's still alive when you come back!" Drew runs both hands through his hair, messing it up completely. He stops as if coming to the realization of something, "How did you even know where I was?"

Isaac gives Drew a side long glance, "Dude, you literally have no other connections to hide you out but your friends, it was obvious."

I give Drew an incredulous look, the pieces clicking together in my head. "You were at Jesse's this whole time? Your mom said you had to 'get away'." I place a hand on my forehead and start pacing in between them. "I thought that meant you going to stay with your dad or some shit not ten minutes down the fucking street!"

"I did get away until this asshole kidnapped me from Jesse's basement in the middle of daylight!"

I turn to face Isaac, my anger taking a metaphorical backseat for the moment. "Yeah how did you do that?"

Isaac gives me a wink, earning a scoff from Drew. "Easiest shit I've ever done. I waited for Jesse to leave, rang the doorbell and spoke to his mom. She let me in because she recognized me from his Instagram feed," he pulls a pose and I snap my fingers in his face to get him focused again. "Anyway long story short I found Drew in the basement and then got him in the trunk," when he finishes talking he points at the trunk as if it was obvious.

Giving up on Isaac, I spin on my heel to look at Drew, "How the hell did he get you in the trunk?"

Drew grits his teeth, looking away for a few seconds before staring at my shoulder so he doesn't have to make eye contact. "He said that he had some of Jesse's video games in his trunk so I went to help him and when he opened the trunk he shoved me in and slammed it closed." He glances at the ground, his face turning red in embarrassment.