Chapter 15

|| Chapter 15 ||

When we get back to the house, I step out of Drew's car and lean over to pull the passenger seat forward to let out Nathan who is carrying all the bags from Chick-fil-a. Olivia hops over Drew's seat with a smile on her face. She runs ahead of us and doesn't even knock as she walks into the house. "Momma C, your favorite is here!"

I shake my head with a smile as I follow her through the door, helping Drew and Nathan with the food. Mom and dad were still sitting outside on the patio with Harry and Natalie, two empty bottles of wine next to them.

My mother's face brightens when she sees us, "Livvy!" she exclaims with a smile as she gets off the chair. "Come meet Natalie!"

Olivia looks back at me over her shoulder with a wink, "This should be fun." I hand the bags that I'm carrying over to Drew so that I can follow Olivia outside for the fun.

"Olivia is pretty much our seventh child at this point, she's been around forever," my mother was rambling to Natalie as Olivia came over. My mom puts her arm around Olivia and kisses her head, brushing her hair back.

"Your seventh child, Clary," my father says with a relaxed smile as my mother squishes in next to him on the chair.

"Feeling the love, Mr H," Olivia grins, squeezing his shoulder as she moves passed him to greet Natalie.  Harry stands, helping Natalie up with their entwined hands. "Harold, so good to see you again," Olivia smiles sarcastically but still moves forward to lightly hug Harry. Progress after their years of hatred.

Natalie's eyebrows pinch, "Harold? I thought your full name was Harrison?"

Harry shrugs with an eyeroll and an embarrassed smile, "It's a family joke that Sebastian started when we were little."

Natalie looks up at him with a cute pout, "Aw, that's adorable."

"Isn't it?" Olivia grins cheekily leaning forward to pinch Harry's cheek. From the look on his face it wasn't gently.

"Shove off Olivia," Harry glares, pushing her hands away.

"No bad words? Wow, he must really like you because he hates me," Olivia gives Natalie a conspiratorial wink making her giggle.

"Oh I was pre-warned about you," Natalie laughs making Olivia laugh too.

"Where did you get to earlier, Tessy?" mom asks from her seat and I snap my head away from Olivia and Natalie.

"Just saw Drew, we picked up Olivia and Nathan on the way back, got some Chick-fil-a for dinner," I gesture indoors.

"Oh how wonderful, let me go say hello," she gets up off the chair and heads inside.

"As much as I would love to stay and chat, I have to go check on Lottie," Olivia says, slowly moving away from the couple.

"'Check on her'? What's wrong?" Harry asks worriedly as my dad sits up in his seat in interest.

Olivia holds onto the doorframe, looking over her shoulder, "Nothing we can't handle." She squeals loudly as she's suddenly lifted into the air and twirled in a circle making me, my father and my brother roll our eyes. "Baby!"

"Hey babe, how was your day?" Sebastian kisses her quickly, holding her in his arms, "I missed you," another kiss. She grins like an idiot, kissing him again. He looks down at her and then freezes, dropping her onto the floor so she almost falls over. "Is that my shirt?"

Olivia cocks her head to the side and looks down at her shirt, realizing that she's still in her pajamas. "Maybe, or maybe it belongs to my other boyfriend," she winks, walking around him and further into the house.