𝘀𝗮𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗲 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿

third p

third p.o.v

Sasuke was getting ready. Why? Because it was your third anniversary of you two being together, and he was planning to proprose. You were an amazing person and you cared for anyone, which caused Sasuke to eventually swoon for you. 

He remembered the first time he went on a date with you. He estimated that he ate 16 mints on his way there; When he saw you sitting at the table waiting for him he choked on a mint, causing to him to choke and causing you to rush over to him to give him the Heimlich maneuver. You laughed your asses off that night. He took ONE mint this time, as he got his roses, and went out to go to where you were meeting. He planned a special night for you, and you only. He stepped out of his car to see you, dressed in a formal f/c gown. He quickly checked himself in his rear view mirror, and quickly sprinted his way towards you. He booked you a special place, where you two first met..

(Flashback time!)

He went to his usual resting spot. But he saw someone was already occupying it. He scoffed as he angrily stomped up to you. You jumped and looked at him surprisingly "What?" He looked at you like you were out of this world. Nobody has ever spoke to him like that, and I mean NOBODY. "Your in my spot."

You huffed. "Does it have YOUR name on it? nope ! Which means it's not YOUR spot duckass." He twitched when he heard that name fly out of your mouth. Duckass? He huffed as he wondered. 'Does she not know who I am?He grunted and turned his head over. He opened his mouth to speak, but you cut him off before he could. "Fine whatever. I guess you can sit here.. but just don't lay on my hair! You get it emo?" He grudgingly nodded, as he laid down with you watching the ombré colored sky splash together with their oranges, blues, pinks, reds and purples. He was mesmerized. As he was nodding off looking at the sky, you put your headphones on his ears. He stiffened but he slowly found himself unwinding to f/m. You fell asleep, as he continued staring at the sky, not missing out on the moment. He found himself staring at your face. How he examined your features delicately. He smiled softly. Even though he had just met you, he found himself falling deeper in deeper into an emotion he couldn't describe. He stopped looking at your face and looked at the sky falling asleep.

When that encounter happened, he started visiting regularly to talk to you and "catch" up. He always felt giddy and nervous when he was talking to you and how your hair waved in the wind, your smooth skin, and your lips. Little did he know, you knew exactly what he was doing. You liked him too, but you were too nervous to make a move.

One day, when he was walking over to his designated spot, he found you talking to a guy. He quickly hid behind a tree, watching the encounter. watching you hug him before kissing him on the cheek goodbye. He was heartbroken with a hint of jealousy. 'Who was he?' When the guy left, he angrily came out of his "hiding" spot to confront you. "Who was he?"

Your eyes widened you never saw him like this. 'What happened?' Blinded by his rage, he dragged you to the spot you usually went to. "Hey! This hurts! Let go!" He didn't hear you. So you decided what you needed to do. You recalled what your mom taught you - if someone dare touch you. If they puts their hands on you, or whoever in that matter.. use self defense. So that's what you did. You slapped him. Tears cascading down your cheeks as he let go in shock as you ran from him, going to your house. You holding your slightly bruised arm.

Sasuke held his cheek as it stung. But what stung more was the look you gave him as you ran away from him. A look of anger. A look of betrayal. It struck him. 'Why?' He couldn't understand the feeling he felt when he saw you two together. Everything was new to him, he'd never experienced these unwelcome emotions before. Luckily enough he exchanged numbers with you on the second day when you both met up again, so he walked home in hurry as he dialed you quickly. It went straight to voicemail. He expected it; he was about to hang up when something stopped him. he decided to leave a voicemail for you, in case you wanted to hear him out. With a shaky finger, he said a message- and left for home.

He returned immediately going in a beeline to his room, slamming the door. What did he do to you? Blinded by his rage and ignorance is what caused this. What if you avoid him for the rest of his days whenever he's around? thoughts started to pile in his head as he shook it off. Slowly gaining a migraine, He threw himself on his bed. Awaiting his sleepless dreams.

He woke up to a blaring sound near his head, he groaned as he checked his phone. He immediately shot up, seeing your contact name. He hurried to answer, as he spoke up first. "hello?"

When he heard your first he immediately felt relieved. "Hi.. I was just calling to say.." he waited for an answer ( impatiently ) as he started fidgeting with anything around him, nervousness pooling in his stomach. What was gonna happen? Was she gonna cast him out of her life forever? He shook off that thought and waited for the answer you were going to say. "I'm..uh.. sorry for slapping you?" He snorted. Relief washed over his body, he chuckled "It's fine. But is your wrist okay? I'm sorry for doing that to you, I didn't know what I was thinking-"

You cut him off "— yes, yes. it's fine. I understand. I see you were jealous huh?" He blushed "...i'm not admitting anything.." the line on the other side went silent he closed his eyes waiting for the truth of rejection to hit. "I knew it!!" you screamed as he heard laughing on the other side "you owe me for this! know that!" Sasuke's face blossomed in a red hue. Embarrassment struck as he hung up. He held his phone to his chest and let out a sigh. Everything was alright. That's good enough for him.

He asked you out a day later. Of course you accepted. Though your.. rather pesky friend in the background was screaming excitedly and whines how you got someone faster then them.

whoooosh back to current time!! 🪷

His heart was beating 10x more harder then it usually was. You guys were talking, as he took a deep breath and grabbed your hand and took you to the hill where you first met. Cheesy i know. Anyways, he took a deep breath and looked at you with a glint in his eyes. "___, I have been in love with you since we were young. And you've been with me ever since. I love how kind you are to others. You're beautiful, and still are. And I'm sorry, but—" he got on one knee as you teared up. You were already shaking your head for a yes before he even popped the question. "- Will you marry me?" You yelled "oh my god yes!!" As you jumped on him, rolling down the hill doing so, you were both dirtied by the dirt and grass, but you both didn't care. You were his. You smiled so brightly the sun would've been jealous.

he smiled as you both laughed out.

"i love you."

".. love you too or whatever."