𝗼𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌸

He stormed back into the room, clearly pissed. You were wondering what happened at the base, but you didn't wanna push it anymore in fear that he would snap at you even more. Usually in times like this you'd let him relieve stress by him venting it out, or cuddling, but he didn't feel in the mood for either one.

"Obi? What's wrong?"

He looked at you, fury glistening through his eyes, but he toned it down a little and sighed. He rubbed his temples and threw his mask on the flooor across the room, shattering it. You flinching slightly, but unaffected in general.

"...they treat me like a fucking kid.."

He sighed as he collapsed on the bed, muffling his frustrated words. You tilted his head up slowly by grabbing his head and taking his chin in your hand. A slightly red, and angry obito staring down at the ground.

"Even though I have to wear this fake persona, it gets tiring that the members treat me like a useless piece of shit.."

You nodded as he slouched towards you putting his head in your lap as he huffed.

You smiled a little but at the action, as you started to gingerly come his hair, as his tense muscles relaxed slowly.

He started to vent more, and open up. This was usually a special "bonding" time for the both of you, because it makes you closer for some reason through hardships, because no matter what, he'll always love you, and the other way around.

You started to notice his breathing slowing down, and slight snoring and grunts. You smiled gently as you pulled his head gently off of your lap, and place it softly on the pillow, as he rolled away and groaned. The warmthness fading as he woke up groggily. It was really cute tbh.

He looked at you and motioned for cuddles, which was a head motion or a slight arm/hand movement. You obliged, and slipped into him like a perfect puzzle piece, filling each others empty spaces with warmth, and comfort.

Now this, was the moment of peace, and tranquility. Where no one could interrupt you both, and you falling into deep sleep, as snoring filled the room. No explosions. Money flying. Or puppets, and samehada walking around the base.

Just you, obito, and silence.

-----------------------

You woke up. Obito was nowhere. You saw his mask gone, meaning that he left a while ago.

The light was shining as the birds started singing their beautiful melodies.

You smiled as you went downstairs to talk to the slightly deranged akatsuki members.

You saw obito running around as "tobi".

He saw you and deidara quickly sighed in relief as he pushed tobi off, and ran from him. "Tobi" hugged and went back to you picking you up, and running to the bathroom.

He took off his mask and smiled gently at you. He brushed lack strands of loose hair, and leaned forwards and kissed you.

While you guys were having an intense "loving" makeout session, the door knob jiggled and opened as you were caught, hidan being wide eyed, he slowly backed out, and ran.

"TOBIS GONNA GET LAID-"

As you blushed furiously as obito shrugged and started again, deidara wondering how tobi got some before him..

------------------------

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳!