𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌧

-Another song fic! Song is up there! Have fun reading! <3

-Modern konoha AU!

-------------------------------

-I would react badly to the slightest hint of hesitance.

You had a tough arguments with madara, because he was hiding things, and that's how the arguments started, and therefore rose quickly.

-He'd bend awkwardly, to suit my words no word from his defense.

When you were pregnant with his baby, he didn't know how to suit your moods, the way you wanted, so it wasn't really a loving relationship all the time.

-I'd cry knowing how my tears felt like acid burning through his skin.

You'd cry almost every night from the sickness, and the constant migraines you were getting. Every tear made him wince as he "cared" deeply about you.

-Pushed every little button but the right one that would let me in.

You'd constantly bug him, and complain that he wasn't trustworthy. But were you?

-Now he's afraid of me.

He'd stray away from you during confrontations, or public in general. It seemed like the word spread through the town, and would ruin his famed uchiha reputation.

-He's afraid of me.

He wouldn't say hello to you in public, or give you any affections either. Even at home, where you were alone. It seemed like he didn't want to be anywhere near you? But you figured that was just his "personality." Oh boy were you wrong..

-It took me by surprise. The hatred in his eyes..

One of these arguments, it escalated to the point where he was fuming, and you decided to agitate him more, which caused him to snap, and galore at you with those fuming tomoes. Was this the true uchiha hatred?

-I pushed this man as far as he could go, but he lacked the words to let me know.

After, he apologized, but he couldn't talk about it to you, because he was afraid it was going to ruin your relationship, more then it already has been. So you left unsolved arguments, and unsolved trust.

-He acted out, now I can see this is my fault.

He started to be more angry, and snap more, until you started to realize. Everything started to click now. The reason why he hasn't been-

-I made changes that went unnoticed. Sang songs for deafening ears.

You began to fall into a deep depression. You went behind madara's back to go get a therapist, because you didn't want him to find out and be more dissappointed then he already is, with his pile of work, and stress. And also having to deal with you all the time. But of course, you acted okay and fine. You wanted the relationship to continue, but little by little, it started to break you.

-Mistook my silence for punishment as had it been all these years.

You gave him the silent treatment whenever you were sad or angry, blocking out any chance of him trying to help, or figure out what was wrong with you and why you were being so cold and distant. The wall you put up, has stayed there and it's not going down.

-I'd cry knowing how my tears felt like acid going through his skin.

When you broke down the walls and started to collapse and cry in the middle of the night, madara would find you either in the hallway floor, or locked in the bathroom floor, causing him to be there and console you, quietly whispering sweet nothings in your ear, but then one day, he stopped completely.