𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘂𝗽 🌧 🌸

This is basically after the arguments! Enjoy!

-----------------------------

Sasuke 🦆;

You were at the bar, not drinking of course, because you didn't want to be drunk stumbling everywhere, and getting robbed in a alleyway. Little did you know sasuke was searching for you, looking everywhere, making sure you didn't leave the village, Leaving him alone, despair coming over him. ( Junko enoshim- okay ima shut up enjoy le chapter ! ;P ) he stopped at a bar, blaring music hurting his ears, wincing ever so slightly, but stepped forward, being instantly lost in the crowd. Using his advantage, his sharingan spinning ever so slightly, trying to find your chakra signature in this crowd. He quickly found it, you dancing on a guy, moving slightly to the beat. He was enraged, grabbed your wrist, and said "I'll be taking my leave now." Leaving the guy in a genjutsu on the floor. You stopped at your house as you gulped and walked in to see the house clean, and a guilty sasuke sitting on the couch. He looked at you as he breathed in. "___, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. I must be a terrible boyfrie-" as you jumped on him, ignoring the wound on your cheek. You breathed in as you let it all out, punching his chest, as you forgave him. You didn't leave him off easy though >:) you made him your maid for a week, him wearing a maid outfit, that actually looked better on him then you..

Naruto 🍥;

You walked around and sat on the swing in front of the academy. ( Sad swing music starts- ) memories flashing through your head as academy flashbacks started to reel in your head.

"I'm Naruto Uzumaki! And I'll become the greatest hokage! Believe it!" You stayed quiet as everybody laughed, not believing it, as he sadly sat down in his seat. As you quickly yelled out,

"I believe it!" As everyone started to stare at you and whispered as you embarrassingly sat down as a certain knuckle headed Nina was staring at you, astonishment covering your face as he blushed and smiled at you. You smiled back. And that was how your beautiful relationship started.

You smiled as you shook your head, getting up and going on the hokage mountains. Looking at the beautiful starry night, sighing out, as you felt a twig break. You looked back at who the perpetrator, and surprise it was your husband. "I-i'm sorry ___..." you scoffed and looked away, not falling for it. As you got up, and was going to leave, but you fell on a rock and tripped not forwards, but backwards. You were falling off of the fucking hokage faces. Was this how you were going to die? You closed your eyes, as you felt yourself be caught, and stop onto something. You opened to see Naruto gripping on the 4th hokage's nose. You saw him smiling as he sat down, holding you. "I saw the present you got me.." you looked up shocked, you thought you hid it well, but it looks like hiding it in your underwear drawer wasn't a good hiding spot huh.. you looked up wait- "Thank you ___.. I'm sorry I yelled, I know I won't be forgiven but before you leave me-" you giggled causing Naruto to look surprised, but before you were saying something, you both fell again. But, he used his nine tail form, and grappled onto the ledge, and launched up, causing you to squeak, and kids at the bottom see a glowing orange in astonishment. You breath out as you were tired, and you were being carried by Naruto, so free uber I guess..

Continuing on, with what you were about to say earlier, "Naruto.. I forgive you. I understand you were worried.." you should've seen the look on this boys face it was so precious- he hugged you, feeling like you were going to leave him any second now. You guys spent the following night cuddling.

Lee ❇️;

Still don't know sorry folks (ಥ﹏ಥ) fOrgive mE