𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 - 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 🌧

Pein 💢;

You and pein were arguing because you asked him what "eternal peace" was. You and pein got into a big argument, because he assumed that you thought his way of peace was wrong. Of course you denied the possibility, but then you accidentally spoke out loud, saying "Is it true peace though?" And that's when the fight happened. He put down his pen, and said "Shinra Tensei." You got thrown across his office, slamming into the wall. He walked towards you, his menacing rinnegans piercing through you. You flinched as he held up his hand to help you up. You smacked it away, and went to konan to get patched up, since you were bleeding everywhere. And kakuzu would make you clean it because he didn't want to buy a maid..

Kisame 🦈;

You were talking to itachi, mainly about dango flavors, and what kind of books you both liked, and kisame was furiously watching behind the scenes from the shadows. Samehada growling angrily at the sight. ( Can samehada do that? Idrk but aight ;P ) you got up, cracking your joints, as you went to yours and kisame's shared room. You slowly pushed the door, only to see kisame in the bed hunched over, staring, or glaring at the floor. You quietly approached him, as he looked up quickly, causing you to retract your hand back. "Do you like Itachi?" You shook your head as you opened your mouth to exclaim something, but kisame interrupted. "Tell me ___." You shivered at his tone, as you shook your head. Kisame stood up, walking to you. As he made his way towards you, trapping you against a wall, as he slammed his fist against the wall. You fell to the ground, shaking. As kisame backed away, looking at his hand, then looking back at you. "I-I'm sorry ___.." you shakily got up, and stumbled out, going outside to smell the fresh air.

Deidara ✴️;

You were admiring sasori's puppets, as you felt yourself be dragged away from the display of the puppets. You were in a room, as deidara glared at you. "Is sasori-dannas art better then mine?" You shook your head as you replied "I just liked how it looked, That's all-" he looked away and muttered "Bullshit." As he faced you a darker tone, and more venom lacing his words "Bullshit." It terrified you as he raised his hand to smooth his slightly frizzy hair, but you stepped back shaking your head. He looked up terrified and said, "Y-you thought I would hurt you un?" You looked up to see deidara looking at you with hurt as you walked out, the sight making you feel more guilty everytime you stepped away from the door. His yells getting farther in the background, as you went to sasoris room to seek some sort of comfort.

Sasori 🚹;

You watched as colorful explosions dropped from the sky onto the ground as you watched in astonishment clapping right after, deidara smiling, as he got off, and you chatted for a while, until you felt mass killer intent be released. You waved bye and walked toward it, with no intention to stop as you got closer. You saw sasori in his puppet, and he looked 10x more intimidating as he spoke in a more deeper, raspier voice. He stepped towards you his scorpion tail waving dangerously in the air, as you backed up onto a tree, as you closed your eyes, waiting for the tail to stab into you mercilessly, but surprisingly it didn't happen. As sasori walked out hurt tracing his features, which you never thought would happen, since he never showed emotion, but new day for new occurrences you guessed. He raised his hand to touch your cheek, but you left and ran, tears clouding your vision as you shook it away as you went into the base, straight to deidara's room, because he was the only close friend you had at this base, excluding your boyfriend sasori.

Itachi 🕊;

You basically ignored him unintentionally, since you were favored around the base, and everyone liked you basically, and you forgot your poor boyfriend Itachi. ( SORRY ITACHI ;^; ) He confronted you one day, and you didn't know so you just blankly said sorry, and left. You didn't think you were doing anything wrong, so when you went into your own room to sleep, you found two deadly mangekyous spinning in the darkness. You went onto your door, as you realized Itachi was behind you. You jumped and closed your eyes in fear as you held up your arms in a blocking position, even though that wouldn't do anything, because Itachi was 100x stronger then you. Itachi grabbed your arms and pulled them gently as you opened your eyes carefully, planning to try to close them if he puts you in a genjutsu. You saw itachi's hurt eyes, and instantly felt guilt. He would never hurt you like that. You saw him disappear in a flutter of crows as you called out to him into an attempt to stay, but seeing as he left, you dropped to your knees painfully.

Obito 🍭;

You stopped talking to him. So he grabbed you, slammed the door behind you, ( as hidan made a kinky remark ) slamming you against the wall. You looked away. Your back going numb, as you thought it was gonna leave a big bruise later. He dropped your arms as you looked at him, as his eyes looked deadly, even without his sharingan swirling. You moved back. As he moved closer, that was the start of the full blown argument, causing him to throw a freaking kunai at you. But thanks to your handy kekkai genkai, it didn't leave scratch as you looked at him shocked. He raised his arms to exclaim something before you left, but you were gone. He remembered rin dying, and wondered if you would do something rash. He had painful flashbacks as he passed out not long after you left him.

Hidan 🔪;

Hidan always came back home drunk, covered in women's perfume, which for you was quite.. suspicious you decided to confront him about it, by following him on a mission. This time he was solo, so you didn't need to worry about kakuzu finding out, and exposing you. You saw him walk into a heavily populated village, cursing under your breath you decided to go in and find the jashinist. You saw him walk into a bar, and you decided to go in, cloak covering your face as you sat down, watching hidan like a hawk. Your eyes widened because you saw him talk to other girls, grinding against them as you watched in fury. You saw him talk to one girl, and go inside a room, for god knows what, probably not to talk, and you leaned up against the door, having enough. You slammed open the door to find hidan, naked fucking some other girl. It was expected, as you felt boiling fury swell inside you. You slammed your fist into the door, causing everyone to stop dancing/ drinking, to look at the scene about what was happening. "Really hidan? This is what your fucking doing every mission?" Everyone gasped as they heard the famed akatsuki member, quickly scrambling time leave, including the girl too. He looked up as he saw you e/c orbs glaring at him. You left as he quickly got his clothes on, and grabbed your wrist, just outside of the exit of the village. "Why did you follow me?" Him clearly slurring his words, indicating that he was drunk, and you could get nothing out of him. You ripped your wrist from his grasp, and left. You turned around only to find that his fucking scythe was thrown at you, clearly aiming to hit you, but missed, as you still flinched from the loud clatter as you down at him, and his pitiful state, and left.

_____________________________

ɬɧɛ ɛŋɖ..