𝗸𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌧

mwahaha angst

You knew kakashi didn't love you. You knew he was using you. But why did it hurt when you were confronted with it? Whenever he was distant and cold, seeing posts with him hanging out with other girls. Having him come home with hickies and perfume on him; he never cared. Not even once did he bother to clean himself up after one of his "appointments." You always went to your friend rin for comfort but she couldn't do much to support you, the best advice she gave was to break it off. But it hurt so much. You loved him since you were young, obviously since he was known to be a ladies man— but you thought you were different. You thought he was special to you as you were with him. Alas at the end of the day it was just a daydream. A fantasy you threw yourself in because you couldn't cope with the fact that he didn't love you anymore. The whole thing started not because of his looks. It was never about his looks they were just another plus about him that you admired. You liked him, well for him. The way his eyes lit up when he was talking to you, whenever he would rant about his interests, the way he smiled everytime you hugged him, his warmth, his voice, everything. Now when your thinking back on it  He never did it for you. everything was fake. but it was all so real to you- how could a man like that not have an ounce of love? empathy? the glint in his eyes wasn't for you. it was never for you and you knew it. his smile was for the girl behind you whenever he would hug you. But how? Whenever you looked in his eyes you saw yourself. But you saw you?rself where you had a future with him. You saw a man that you wanted to be with for the rest of your life. When he looked into yours he saw nothing but himself and only himself. He thought nothing of you. Thinking of that was a dreading thought to process. It wasn't like you processed anything at that matter because you still held onto him like he was your lifeline. Your last resort, anything.

You've always supported him the whole way. Even after his dad died. You supported him in the best of your abilities. But what has he done for you? Nothing. The bare minimum of what relationships are supposed to be, except for this one time..

     (Flashback time! Also, all flashbacks are in italics by the way!)

Again, you were getting bullied for god knows what. All you knew was that in these scenarios, it wasn't your fucking fault. "Look at her! Such a snob. fucking cry about it won't you? How about you whine to mom and apologize for being so worthless?" you didn't want to get in trouble, so you kept quiet. They were gonna keep going until, "yo. What the hell do you think your doing?" They froze. They looked over glaring slightly while doing so, and in doing so they saw a white haired boy scoff. "Oh for fucks sake.. you're lucky your 'knight and shining armor' came to get you freak." They ran off as kakashi threw kunais right by their heads to give them a quick warning. They quickly tripped on their feet as they yelped saying they would 'get you for this' . He scoffed and rolled his eyes. He saw you and you looked at him to help you up as he rolled his eyes and left leaving you alone. You sighed. Of course. You can't trust anybody. Mother said so. You scoffed getting up before wincing ever so slightly. Before you could walk a single step, your knees buckled under you, and you fell. You expected to fall but you were caught. "Wow. I left for one minute and you do this? How sad." He said as he started to patch up your wounds. You looked at him an amazement as you felt way better then before. There was an awkward silence until you asked "um.. hey what's your name?" He looked at you with a dead stare and replied "Kakashi. Kakashi Hatake." You opened your mouth trying to thank him, but he already left as you looked up. You huffed thinking it was the last time you'd see the strange boy again.