𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗼 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌧

You coughed. It was so ironic.. both of your bestfriends.. clashing against each other. Knowing the only way to stop them from killing each other is, well, to jump in between them. It's stupid, i know.. but you didn't want them to die like this. They had dreams. Even If it was to "avenge" a clan. You didn't have one. You didn't know what you were going to do with your life.. you didn't have a goal, or a aspiration. You just wanted to finally live and be in the moment, so this was the way you could achieve it.

A rasengan through your gut, and a chidori lodged in your shoulder. You coughed up blood painfully as the two boys looked in shock about what had they just done. I mean it's obvious. Anyone would panic if they were in that situation I guess. Sasuke looked away pitifully as he scoffed and took his hand out causing you to wince. "Pathetic." As he ran off, leaving Naruto screaming in pain and how he'll never "forgive" him if he takes a step into the forest. He yelled out in pain. Not for his bleeding wounds, but for the loss of his comrade. Kakashi quickly came as he saw his student. Re-occurring memories popping up in hazy flashes. Rin. No.. RIN- he quickly snapped out of his trance and ran to his bleeding student on the river as memories kept snapping up in quick flashes now. He was going to fall. No! He can't fail his student.. In a desperate attempt to keep you alive and awake he quickly did the best medical ninjutsu he could muster with the lack of chakra he had. He was sweating, eyes welling of tears. He couldn't fail his students like he did with rin, and obito.. he slapped your face lightly.

"Hey! ___ DONT FALL ASLEEP." He tried his desperate attempts to wake you. But you were embracing the warm light. Pain fading as you touched both of their faces, as you smiled as the strength you mustered for both of your arms, fell. You said quietly, but enough for them to hear "ỹ̸̻̀̒͒̍͛ő̴̧̲̲͚͕̩̘̖̖̮́͌ṳ̸̧̦̰͉̗͔̻̉̒̓̆͆̓̕ ̶̢̰̱͕͈̓̌̅͛̄͝͝c̴̣͍̺̻͕͒̓ḁ̸̘̏̕ṋ̷̭̘̯̣̣̖̒̾̈͂͜͜ ̶̨̭̜͉͓̱͓̫̊̽̔̊̈̎̚͝͝d̸̝̳̖̼̋̔̌̍̓́͑͝ǫ̴̩͚͔̥̲̞̋́͗́̇̓̎̋͘ ̸͉̘̳͔͎̬̓̓͜ͅi̵̧̨͚͚̬̭͎͔̱͉͒͐̀̓̂͗̉̚ṱ̸̫̦̞̠̪̭͇̋̑̇̓̈́̐̈̂̚!̸̦̗̞͖͗̄̋́̊͋͐.̶̱̃́̾̒.̶̢̧̯͕̬̳̹̼͍͖̉́̔̓̓̕" as your life faded away with those very words.. that was the end. Naruto transformed into the kyuubi. Kakashi tried his best to calm him. Only for the kyuubi to leave from his sight. He lost them.. he lost them again rin.. obito.. gomen.. were the last words he said before he passed out, right by his student, because of chakra exhaustion..

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ..