𝗸𝗮𝗸𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌧

( The music video, are the italics, if you wanna listen to it too! )
--------------------

"You've been such a jerk. Since you left last week."

He's been avoiding you more, since he's become an anbu, but couldn't he pay attention to you too?

"Your careful with your words, but your pulling teeth."

He's been more cold and mean, and you've been asking, but he swats it's off like it's nothing, even though you've been bestfriends since you were babies.

"You said this wouldn't hurt. give me cavities."

His words have been more sharper and his tone has gotten more aggressive. He tried to hone it down, but it ended up in increasing..

"And all of your apologies, are only empty calories.."

His "apologies" sounded fake. Sorry was just a word right? He didn't prove anything to you to at least try to change..

"After all this time, I start asking why I'm staying.."

You didn't know why you still stayed. Is it because you loved him? You didn't know.

"Were you ever mine?"

He's been talking to a girl named rin. Is that why all of this is happening? Is that why he's been acting distant?

"Always something that's worth saving.."

You were the one who talked first, and when you two started dating when you had your first kiss, why? Why were his eyes open, and unemotional? But nevertheless, you wanted to fix whatever broken strand you had.

"Every conversation hits me, like a medication sometimes."

You were numb. You knew he liked someone else, but his words and actions caused you fall into ecstasy everytime. But why?

"Loves just another word to say.."

He's been forcing "I love you's" and you knew it was fake. But why did you drag this on? It was gonna be more painful in the end anyways.

"Do I look like her ?"

You tried to be like her, skinny, beautiful, tamed, and mannered. But it didn't work. Why? Why doesn't it ever work?

"Does she talk like me?"

You started to wonder if he was replacing you with a better version of you. A replacement you could say..

"Been feeling insecure,"

You started to compare yourself with the women in the magazines. The fit ones. The ones who had voices smooth like silk.

"Co-dependency is hard to break,"

It's like you depended on him now, and it was hard to break.

"When you never make it easy.."

He was so above your standards. You were at the bottom, while he was at the top. How could you climb up there? You couldn't..

"Reconstructive surgery, can't fix my anxiety.."

The looks they gave you when you and kakashi went out for dates were horrendous. You got whispers and stares, with multiple waitresses flirting with him, while people looked and laughed at the difference between the both of you.

"After all this time,"

You started to get depressed, and over thought too much..

"I start asking why I'm staying.."

You started to contemplate why you wanted to stay in this pointless empty relationship any longer.

"Were you ever mine?"

You knew he loved someone else, when you came home early and heard moans upstairs. The perfume that smelt different, the clothes and attitude.. why didn't you take the signs earlier?

"Always something that's worth staying.."

You didn't want to stay anymore. You wanted to leave, if he put no effort then why should you?

"Every conversation hits me like a medication sometimes,"

The conversations between you and kakashi were blank and pointless. When you'd text first, you'd get bland answers back, and that's when you knew. Whenever his eyes sparkled and lit up whenever he talked about rin, let you know. Even though it hurt, there was no point.

"Loves just another word to say,"

You broke up. You knew he didn't care since he said,

"Oh. Good luck then."

That's when your heart broke, but you wanted to get your strength and confidence back, so you went out, and didn't think about it busying yourself with hobbies to distract you in the meantime.

"You're saying,"

He talked about you more. Was this it?

"Take me to, the hospital."

You saw him on someone's back, blood pouring out of the wound. You screamed as he went into the hospital, you running in behind them, demanding that you go inside, but he was currently going through surgery right now.

"I need paracetamol.."

You saw him, drugged up, it hurt you just to see his form like that.

"Tramadol, ketamine, I just need, some pain relief."

Your heart was aching as rin came. She waited as Kakashi sent her in first. You saw through a crack in the window, how Kakashi kissed her passionately, and cared for her.

"Take me to, the hospital,"

Your heart ached. You didn't wanna stay anymore. You left. The scene replaying your head in painful flashes as you held your head and heart tightly, feeling like you couldn't breath. Panting on the floor heavily, in the walkway, you collapsed due to stress, and hyperventilation.

"Fill me up, with tylenol."

You woke up groggily in a hospital room. Civilians finding out that someone's collapsed, took you to the hospital. You were drugged so you could barely understand/hear what they were saying.

"Tremadol, ketamine, I just need some pain relief."

Your heart ached as you asked if my visitors were here. The doctor said someone visited dropping off a ring, as they handed it to you. It was the relationship ring that Kakashi got you, and a note beside it the doctor handed which once you opened read,

"Keep it. I don't want it anymore."

-Kakashi.

Your heart hurt as the doctor quickly left leaving you alone. You subbed as all the confidence and love you built, was gone.

----------------------------

Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ   .⃝

⃝