𝘀𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌸

You and Sakura have been bestfriends since childhood. She's protected you from people who'd bully you, and your repayment was being there for her when her loving "Sasuke" rejected her. That night you guys cuddled, watched funny videos, ate icecream, and were making fun of sasuke's haircut and imitating how he acted. But during that time sakura caught feels, and eventually you did too. But it all started when you were getting harassed by kids because you were in their eyes "pathetic". Sakura stomped over there and punched them her eyes showing nothing but anger as she huffed and dragged you away. You looked back and nervously waved goodbye to the assailants on the floor.

"___! Why did you stand there and take it? You're better then that!" You winced. Whenever she got angry it was hard for you to calm her down without getting a knot on your head.. "I'm sorry.." you meekly apologized hoping that would be the end to it, looking up waiting for her reply— tension sinking in the air as she slowly started to clench her fist. "How? how can you stand guys that treat you like that? Answer me please ___." You didn't know how to respond so you just stood there in silence. "Why? Why can't you tell that I worry?"

You looked up confusion displaying throughout your face. "What do they have that I don't? How can you sit and take all of their insults? Do you know how much it hurts when i see you like this 24/7?" she sighed and rubbed her temples in frustration. You looked down but felt a soft grip on your chin, as you realized she was lifting up your head to look at her. She lifted your face up as a rosy pink dusted your cheeks as she grazed over a new cut that you got during your interaction with your bullies. You looked away embarrassed as she grabbed your hand and started to walk leading you through the forest. After walking for a decent amount she let go of your hand and lead you through a beautiful pathway. The aura instantly washing over you, calm taking over your flurry of emotions.

In the distance you saw a beautiful tree laying at the top of a hill. You were admiring the view looking around admiring the new scenery before you before you heard sakura again. "___, this is my special place. I come here whenever I need to calm down. Nobody's allowed to come here except for me, since nobody else knows about this place. well.. except for you of course." the earlier tension that was there had  almost dissipated until,  "___." She said seriously immidieatly grounding you back into reality and reminding you that the situation wasn't entirely finished. You were scared but you gulped down your suspecting fear and replied "yes?" She sat down motioning you to come sit with her. You quickly sat over as she held your hand. You tensed before easing at the warmth that engulfed your hand. She blushed as she coughed. Causing your focus from the flowers in front of you to go to her. You saw her face reddening every second. You leaned forwards to check her temperature to see if she was alright or if she was alright. She leaned back. Before grabbing your hand, and placing it on the side of her cheeks "wha?—" You tilted your head in confusion, before leaning back.

"y'know you've always made me feel this way and I don't know why.. whenever i'm with you it feels like so much compared to sasuke. my heart starts fluttering, my mouth gets dry, i turn red, d'you know why? " you turned beet red as you started getting clammy looking everywhere besides sakura because if you looked at her you wouldn't know what would happen. You heart was practically thumping out of your chest, fearing she could hear it somehow. Sakura held her breath as she quickly spewed this out."Ilikeyouverymuchandiwashopingthatyouwouldliketobemygirlfriendmaybe?" You didn't know what unknown language just flew out of her mouth but you giggled. Sakura blushed and turned as she took a deep breath, took your cheeks in her hands leaned in and kissed you. You tensed as you slowly melted into the kiss.

"Wow.. didn't expect you to be so bold.." Sakura blushed as you laughed laying on her shoulder. "So is that a yes dummy?" You smiled before nodding. She kissed your cheek as she laid her head ontop of yours head sighing. This was WAY better then whatever she had planned with sasuke.

 This was WAY  better then whatever she had planned with sasuke

Sakura is 18, after the great ninja war btw!