𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼! 🌧

-Madara x reader part two!

-Enjoy lovelies!
____________________________

Madara fucked up when he saw you with his nemesis. He could tell that you both were happy together, and therefore Madara should've left you alone at that point right? But it irked him so much. What did he have that, the "great" madara didn't himself? He was handsome. He was rich. He had social status. What else did anyone else have better then him? It seemed like you got over him quickly. Which caused his heart to hurt as he decided to ignore it.

He went inside the club, lights blaring down on him, and everyone also in the club. He instantly saw the bar, and made a beeline towards it. It was basically his lifeline at this point. He had everything, but yet he still didn't have you. Mostly girls would sprawl onto his feet begging for forgiveness. But you. You were different. He ordered shots, until he was drunk. He could still handle himself fairly well, but he recalled this one moment with you that made him ponder in sadness, and a pinch of happiness in that moment.

~Flashback time!~

You guys were still the bar, and dunce you were quite the beginner at drinking, and, a lightweight, you would get tipsy pretty often, and very easily.

"Hic-m-madara~ o-rder me a d-drink hic- please?"

Madara chuckled quietly as he started to laugh. He shook his head, and told you,

"Cmon. Let's go home."

~Flashback end!~

He winced at the word "home", as two drunk guys stumbled during his recollection time. They forced him off the stool, causing him to fight back. Causing a huge barfight, and him getting kicked out harshly onto the ground. He got another flashback as held his head, as the soon-to-be headache was crashing down on him, and the guys got off with pretty good hits with the beer bottle.

He started to get another flashback as he stumbled up, as he grumbled holding his head, and leaning on the fence slightly.

~Flashback time!~

Madara called his security, as they escorted you out. You caused quite the ruckus as he couldn't focus on his work anymore and decided to see what fool you were making of yourself. He looked at the broken ring bits and picked them up. Hurt flashing across his face indefinitely, as it was quickly wiped off by disgust. As he threw it in his trashcan.

He saw you get thrown on the ground as you yelled and stumbled into the busy crowd. All from his top-floor office, like a coward. Too scared to help you himself. Fearing of his reputatiom being ruined by a quote on quote, "crazy woman." He quickly went back to "work" as he heard commotion from all the way up there. He rushed down to see you being carried on a stretcher. Oh how he wanted to go with you. To hold you. To tell you that he'll be here everystep of the way, but he couldn't. As his enemy got to it first. Why? Because of his own selfishness, and pride. He sighed as he went back into his office. Yelling that the secretary he cheated on with, was fired. He sighed and went back to work. Not even trying to focus anymore as he was worried about you. And only you.

~Flashback end!~

He got deja vû from that whole bit, experiencing what it was like to be thrown on the floor. It wasn't as pleasant as he thought it be.

He stumbled feeling warm liquid go down his face. He stumbled to the place that was most familiar and safest. No, not the hospital, but your house. Unknowing that there was a special person there.