❀ when someons makes fun of you

When someone makes fun of you; akatsuki + leaf

____________________________________

Sasuke: he obviously does what a good boyfriend does, and for his standards that's to trap them in a tsukoyomi.

Naruto: either he starts yelling really loudly plus a bunch of profanity would be spoken or he just tries to fight them ( you stop him because your in public and you didn't need this today ..)

Sai: he uses his sketchbook to draw something utterly weird or utterly terrifying scaring the person away in ease.

Shikamaru: he likes to say that he "utilizes" the persons shadow and moves them somewhere else. You complain that he shouldn't do it but he shrugs it off.

Pein: he uses shinra tensei. As easy as that would be to imagine, kakuzu would butcher the both of you so you stop him in a flurry and redirect him somewhere else to do property damage.

Konan ; she would give the person papercuts. Usually ends up in them running in utter agony and fear because papercuts hurt..

Zetsu: he eats them. He was feeling hungry anyways.

Kakuzu: he tries to use his strings and as you see them slowly coming out you remind yourself that you have no time for this. So you throw off his anger by saying "omg is that a lottery ticket???"

.. immediately you got his attention somewhere else as you point in a direction where nothings there so he follows it— and the civilian has time to get away </3

Kisame: he sucks all of the chakra out of the person leaving them.. on the floor

Obito/Tobi: he picks you up and leaves the vicinity. as much as he would like to do some not pg things to the person he doesn't want you in harms way so he leaves with you.

Itachi: itachi's an absolute sweetheart so it's very conflicting when you see his sharingan slowly start to spin

Deidara: he detonates one of his "mini" clay bombs and the aisle is demolished. You're very much unhappy because you were supposed to get supplies and leave. Not blow up the store and get chased everywhere..

Hidan: he's gonna make a mess. You avoid looking at the scene when you see his scythe get pulled out so you go on a walk. Then you see him in the distance dragging what you hope to be are groceries, but he's never that polite ..

Sasori: if he's lazy he'll just try to scare them off because .. he's a puppet he can do anything that's mostly freaky in nature.

Lee: would start spouting about how your so gorgeous, and it'd turn to him saying love poems like your the new romeo and juliet then he challenges the person for a duel in your honor.

Neji: going to read them to high hell. Like he would immediately glare and start to insult the person. To the point where you feel sad for their ego.

Kakashi: i don't think ANYONE would try to make fun of you in his presence.. he's intimidating enough with the mask, but when he's angry his aura seems to get a little more hostile; that's when you tell him there's a new volume of icha icha and bam! he's gone!

Ino: would very much berate the person and start yelling insults, while point out how good you look. The person who insulted you however is slowly shrinking onto the ground in complete and utter fear

Sakura: same thing for ino but a little bit worse as you have to drag her away from the offender because you don't want to pay for lateral damages.

Ten-ten: would use her scrolls to drop a weight on the others foot. problem solved !

Tsunade:  since she's a former hokage she has a reputation already. Same goes for being a sanin, etc but anyone who would try to insult you would feel piercing glares behind their backs as they see her walking up in a very angry manner..