𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝗿𝗴𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 🌧

Naruto 🍥;

You guys were fighting because he thought you went out and cheated on him, when in reality, you were buying gifts for a anniversary. The fight ended up with you trying to explain what had actually happened, but he didn't believe you, since you didn't tell him why you were going out. He scoffed as he brought a hand up to ruffle his hair in frustration, as you flinched closing your eyes, as he slowly brought his hand down. His eyes widened slightly as he though you were afraid of him, well you were, but when he saw you flinch he came in for a hug, but you looked at him, and left the house.

Sasuke 🦆;

You decided to bring up why he was never home. He responded with his usual answer, "Hn." you got annoyed and decided to raise your voice, as he looked at you, as he started to do it too. At first it was to see who established dominance and what not, but you weren't budging, and so was sasuke, so you guys got into a heated argument, as he threw a lamp right next towards you. You didn't flinch as a cut formed on your cheek, blood dripping down your face as sweat was mixed into it. Your tears were mixed into there too. So your blood, sweat, and tears, was what was happening. ( if you get this reference I love you! ) he grabbed your wrist as he was about to make you face him, but you flinched, and fell onto the floor, crying. Sasuke looked around as he saw broken frames, as he looked down and saw his blood red mangekyou swirling. He widened his eyes slightly as his eyepatch fell off. You got up, slapped him, and left.

Neji ☯️;

You weren't paying attention to him anymore. He got angry and decided to confront you, and you said "sorry." As his blood boiled, not knowing you added more fuel to the already burning fire. He started to raise his voice, saying that you were going to overwork yourself to death, and calling you selfish. You were washing dishes, and you yourself thought it wasn't a big deal. You shrugged and said "I'm sorry, I won't do it anymore." Which wasn't a suitable answer for neji. He grabbed your wrist as you flinched, dropping the plate as you moved yourself away, and backed into the counter. Eyes filled with terror as you saw neji' s byakugan was activated. You closed your eyes. You weren't hurt, but he hugged you. You shakily hugged back as he kept rubbing your back. But you pushed him away, looked at him, a fake smile covering your face, and left. You didn't want to be in that house anymore, since the atmosphere was intense and deafening.

Lee ❇️;

I don't really know what to do for this bean boy, so feel free to add suggestions, and I'll edit this space!

Kakashi 🔒;

You and Kakashi were drifting apart, so you went out for a couple days, hunting for the last icha icha book. You and Kakashi loved the series, and his birthday was coming up, so it was like an early birthday present! You came back, breathing the air inside your cozy home, as you quickly wrapped it before Kakashi came home, hiding it somewhere on the deepest, darkest parts of the closet. You held your breath as you surprised him, and him looking at you in shock, as it slowly turned into rage. "Where were you?! Do you know how worried I was about you?!" You nodded slowly, since you took the blame, not deciding to tell him about his birthday present, although the argument would've been done earlier, but because you didn't say anything, kakashi got angry, and it was plausible since the poor man was probably worried, dying over you. You nodded and said "Y-yes, I'm sorry Kakashi! I didn't mean to, I was getting something!" He scoffed and looked away, as you felt guilty. He was going to put your hand on his shoulder and say it was okay, but you flinched slightly, causing Kakashi to falter, as he retracted his hand, and left the living room. You took the couch, and he got the room, as your whimpers were heard by deaf ears.

______________________________

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Part two coming tomorrow! •°*"˜.•°*"˜

【The end..】