𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌸

This is a modern au!

Enjoy!

________________________________________

It's not like everyday you see a fine ass woman like yourself walking around konoha. Of course your aura permitted strength, and confidence. Which is not something you around konoha everyday. You were a jonin, and highly respected since you were a prodigy since day one. You didn't waste time fawning over boys, or putting on makeup for them either. You were training. Trying to be the greatest hokage, ever since you were a child. But nope. People didn't believe in you, they were confident that you were going to crash and burn, and never make it with your tone. Of course you beat them up, because you wouldn't be loud mouthed by a bunch of insolent fools. Ever since then, a lot of boys have been fawning over you, which was quite creepy.. you'd train in a secret place, since you were getting watched, ALL THE TIME, which irked you a lot. You trained by a waterfall, while using trees for targets. You were going to your regular spot, before you saw somebody else there..

"Oi." He looked over to you with his surprising length of hair (which looked soft, but you'd never admit it..) "What?" You scoffed while looking over to him. Him doing a decent fireball, sparking the competition in you. You smirked before doing one of your own. And that, was the start of the beautiful, but annoying rivalry that started. Everyday you'd meet madara at the same place, same time to train with him. Usually he won, but today was different. You were going to use a special move, which may cost you your dignity?? during the middle of fighting, you'd shunshin behind him, and go on his back twisting while doing so, and going on top of his chest. Therefore, making You the winner, since whoever goes to the ground first loses. You were in the middle of doing that, until he grabbed your leg, twisting you underneath him, causing you to lose, and sprain your ankle while doing so. You groaned in pain, while your face was red. No not from exhaustion or anger, because you were underneath this very hot man, and ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

He grunted while pulling you up, carrying you on his back, while going to the hospital. "Look what you did woman.." you rolled your eyes and was going to retaliate, but you were already at the hospital. You tried to get off, but madara would not let you budge surprisingly. You thought he would drop your ass and leave you there, but madara is a softie surprisingly, and carried you in, causing a lot of weird stares to target you and madara, but you glared at them causing them to look back at they were doing. Tch, cowards. The nurse stuttered while giving you your room number before madara casually walked to the room before carefully putting you on the bed.

"Troublesome woman." You rolled your eyes again, before you blushed bright red again, when madara asked you a question "So.. that move you tried on me.. did you like it?" you looked at the wall ignoring his question. He grabbed your face while turning your head towards him. "Hmm? Well did you?" You closed your eyes as you moved your cheek away from him. He scoffed as he looked away a heated tension filled the room. Slowly you sputtered "..Y-yes.." he looked surprised but smirked nonetheless. You looked away as he said "if you wanted to do it that badly you could've just asked me-" you squeaked as you felt his hand caress your thigh. You moved your body quickly throwing yourself off the medical bed. He chuckled slightly as he picked you up once again, but this time putting you in his lap this time. You furiously blushed as you tried to move, but you couldn't. He grabbed your face as he turned to you. He kissed you before turning it into an intense make out session, you were going to go farther, before you hear a door open, and a nurse squeak and exit the room quickly. You groaned as he placed you on the medical bed and nurse walking in bright red at the scene she just saw. "uhm.. madara? we need to check on ___ to see if she fractured it.." he nodded as he glared at the nurse as she walked out nervously, from the killing intent.

You laughed slightly as he huffed while you were leaving the room. The check up didn't last very long, as they put a cast over it, and you were going to going to be perfectly fine. You walked out as madara was sleeping. You kicked him slightly as he shot up rubbing his eye. "Oh. It's you." You looked confused but nevertheless walked out of the bland hospital as you wore a hospital gown. Madara again picked you up and ran to your house since your ass was showing, and only he was allowed to see that  He went past your apartments, and went to his compound instead, you blushed since you weren't in proper attire to be at his house right now.. he bursted through the door, while his family was eating dinner. You chuckled slightly at their baffled faces, well, since you just burst in. Izuna chuckled as he yelled before you went into madara's room, "DONT BE LOUD" as he quickly shut up as he was wacked behind the head as he chuckled slightly. You blushed as the door to madara's room closed behind him slowly.

Let's just say you and him had a interesting time, and were officially together after it. You think of what they did, play games?

_________________________________

𝐵𝑜𝓃𝓊𝓈 𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹!

While the family was eating dinner they heard thumps, and scratching of something against the ground.

"Does anyone else hear that?"

"Oh shut up izuna! Your just mad he has a girlfriend!"

He quickly shut up after that as his dad chuckled..

__________________________________

🅃🄷🄴 🄴🄽🄳!

THANK YOU FOR OVER 100+ READS! 💞 HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT/AFTERNOON! BYE! 🥺💞