𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗺𝗮 𝘅 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🌧 🌸

Ah yes, hashirama. The dense, stupid, idiot, hokage, that somehow, you fell in love with. Of course. What was this a cliche fan fiction troupe? Ugh. But the thing is.. you didn't know how he felt. You groaned before clumsily flopping on your bed, after the excruciating reality, that he chose you as his attendant. So now, you have to see him 24/7 WHILE containing your heartbeat about him, and not daydreaming about his soft, lucious- uGh. Like that for example. You have to wake up and see him again. Great. Just great. Thank you kami..

You threw your alarm, that was giving you an excruciatingly painful headache. You sighed before getting up and getting dressed. (You can dress however you want by the way! Just don't be naked please.. (ó﹏ò。)) you went out, and started scourging for snacks, or ichirakus ramen, since you set your alarm too early after being in a drunken haze last night. You went to the stand and ordered. And of course he had to be there too.. he smiled at you bringing up small talk and rambling on how he was excited to see you 24/7, causing you to choke on a noodle, and a frantic senju apologizing.. you smiled at him, while the tips of your ears, and face was extremely red, from him physically touching you, as you almost rammed your head in the door, before hashirama pulled you back, ending up in a very awkward position. He was dipping you slightly and you were staring at his sun kissed face. He chuckled before bringing you up slowly, causing you to be snap back into reality sadly. You scratched your head nervously, before starting the day..

You went out to get things, since hashirama needed more ink. As you were walking back to the strangely shaped oval, building, you overheard something in his office you were currently standing at. "Ha-hashirama.." You heard slight groans, and you were terrified to see what was happening, so you quickly walked away, swallowing the pieces of your broken heart down your throat.. you came back into the office 15 minutes later, once you figured the coast was clear. You went inside and waited nervously by the door. You found mito walking out, with her kimono in her shoulders down and loosely tied at the bottom. You cringed slightly about what happened, once you overthought about it more. You quickly thought in your head, he probably likes her, so I'll stay away for now.. You avoided him since that moment. Too awkward and tense to start off a conversation about what happened in his office anyways. You tied up your h/c hair, and decided to not pay attention to the beautiful man beside you, which was very difficult to convince yourself to do. And continued working.

-----------------------------------

( Hashirama's p.o.v )

( Didnt expect that did ya? ʕ·ᴥ· ʔ )

she's so perfect.. the way her h/c framed her face whenever she pays attention to her work, her slightly blushing face, all of it. she's just so perfect..

-----------------------------------

( 3rd p.o.v noww ;P)

You winced slightly when you had a hand cramp, releasing your hand from the pen you were gripping so tightly. There were little shatter marks.. you sighed before letting your hair down in all of its glory. Frizzy glory to say the least.. you felt something touch your hair. You flinched. Who in the hell was touching- you quickly removed the glare as hashirama kept poking your hair, and running his fingers through it, surprisingly it felt nice. Ignoring the reminder you set earlier to avoid him, but you leaned into his touch and failed. You sighed before unknowingly realizing, you fell asleep..

You woke up. In a quick manner, because you realized you fell asleep ON hashirama, which for you is a dream, but you also felt embarrassed because, well, you fell asleep; on hashirama, the hokage, which caused you to blush furiously. You got up exploring your surroundings in astonishment. It was huge to say the least. You walked down about 16 halls as you began to be confused. You opened a random door, before realizing you were in a bedroom. It was bigger then your apartment to say the least.. you looked in awe before you bumped into the corner of the bed and fell. Legs wide open, and tangled in something. Hashirama casually walked in before looking at you in surprise, and blushing. You coughed and urging for him to help you, because you were exposed in all of your glory, and of course he obliged. Totally not looking at your polka dot panties in the process. You were quickly untangled as you were coughing nervously. You scratched your head and said "W-well, thank you forthehelpbutigottagibye!-" he grabbed your wrist and spun you around only facing him. "___.. why are you avoiding me?" You gulped. You were never good with confrontation before. Usually you would curl up into a ball, or beg for mercy for no reason when someone asked "Hey, what's the answer for this question?" Let's just say, you got over that. "U-uh.." you just shook your head. "Please.. just tell me ___.." you nodded as you took a deep breath. "I love you hashi.. but you have a girlfriend.. and I can't do that to you, for my own selfishness.." he shook his head while smiling slightly.. "I don't have one ___.." your eyes widened. "Y-you don't?" You sighed in relief before asking, "Then why did mito walk out of your office with her kimono, you know.. slightly messed up?" He told you the backstory, and it went like this.

( A couple hours before )

"H-hashirama.." mito whined. "Why don't you love me?" Hashirama groaned as he rubbed his temples. This had happened many times before. Mito would barge into his office, while he was doing work, and ask him the same questions, with the same answer he always replied coldly. "Because I don't mito. I'm sorry." And like always, she would try to do her certain seduction techniques which would always make men swoon, but hashirama wasn't like the other men, since, well he was the hokage. And hokage dont' fall for cheap tricks like that. She would push up her breasts, to make him look at it. Or just take off her kimono completely. Of course he would just tell her to "politely" leave after scrunching up his nose about the smell that always came after. He shook his head slightly as you came in afterwards. Not knowing about the situation that just happened.

You blushed as you thought that you made a HUGE fool out of yourself, in front of hashirama. He sighed and said "Now do you get it? I don't love mito, I only have eyes for a girl right now." Your heart again, started to hurt as you bashfully looked away. "Oh.. would you like to explain who that girl is?" He laughed slightly before holding your chin, causing you to look at him.

"I'm looking at her right now baka.."

you blushed before kissing him, him falling into his bed.

ᵀʰᵉ ᵉⁿᵈ!