𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼! 🌸

Neji ☯️;

You were training with your b/n, and you kinda forgot that you had a date with neji, because you were so focused on wanting to become stronger. So when it was 12, you decided you were done and left the compound. You went in your house, ignoring neji, and slammed your aching body on the bed. You were sweaty, and all bruised up, but you didn't care. You just wanted to sleep. But neji had other plans.. (NOT LIKE THAT YA PERVERTS (╬ಠ益ಠ)) so, you woke up to neji YELLING in your ear to get up, because it was date night. Of course, you groaned and went back to sleep. But that wasn't a suitable answer. He grabbed you, carried you to the table, and asked what you were doing. That's when shit starts to go down.. "Hey." You looked up tiredly with some spaghetti sticking out of your mouth. "Why are you so tired? What happened?" You sighed before eating again, and gulped "Training with b/n why?" As soon as those words left your mouth, neji got up, and left the living room. You shrugged thinking it was nothing and decided to go back to eating..

You went up to your shared bedroom to see neji, on the ground, with a blanket and a pillow. You held in a laugh but managed to say "H-hey.. why are you on the ground?" He looked at you with a hard glare, before turning back around. You poked him before he grabbed you and pulled you underneath the surprising warm blanket on the hard cold floor. "Neji? There's a bed up there c'mon up, let's go-" he shook his head as you sighed. "What's wrong babe?" He blushed as he looked away. "Well it's because of you and b/n, because it seems they're more important then me.." you laughed before shaking your head.. "I was training with him in order to catch up to your level neji.." his eyes widened before he replied "O-oh.. why didn't you just ask me then?" You sighed rubbing your temples. Sometimes neji has a "hard" demeanor, but it doesn't mean he isn't a big softy.. "Well it's because I didn't wanna be a bother.." you replied. Neji shook his head before kissing you on your forehead. He sighed before picking you up, hacking on your frizzy hair slightly, and you guys cuddled the whole night away. Let's just assume that you couldn't walk the next day..

( I'm just leaving that up to you guys about what you think (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖), your pervy author heree;P )

Lee ❇️;

You were training to much with gai-sensei, and he got jealous and picked you up, threw you on his shoulder, which you were cackling your lungs out, while lee was yelling about how gai-sensei wasn't being "youthful" by trying to steal his precious flower away from him.

Kakashi 🔒;

You were reading too much icha icha, and he was starting to get mopey by you reading all of his books and not paying attention to him. One time he threw the icha book you were reading, and just laid his head on your lap, but you chuckled getting another book, while you were playing with his hair. Let's just say a shit-ton of icha books were lying everywhere, and a hot ass make out session was happening between you and Kakashi.

"Why not try the methods we learned from the book hmm?"

_____________________________________

🐼☯  βⓞℕUⓢ 𝕣𝔬ⓊภD!  💲💞

Ino 🌼;

You didn't look at her when she was showing you flowers so she used mind transfer to make you lay on her lap and watch her plant. You didn't know why you were in this position, but it was comfortable so whatever?

Sakura 🌸;

You were fangirling over your favorite anime husbando/waifu, and Sakura got jealous so she unplugged the tv and said "I'm right here!" You laughed and helped her with cooking.

Tenten ⚒;

You were busy making a weapon, and she was going to show you something she made just for you, but you weren't paying attention and were too invested in your work. Let's just say she used one of her big weights..

Tsunade 💴;

You were counting the money that you got from bets, and tsunade wanted you to watch her next gambling game, but you waved her off, BIG MISTAKE . Let's just say you got 3 giant ass bumps on your head, and was forced to pay fee's for damages..

______________________________________

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝑒𝓃𝒹!