𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲! 🌸

Sasuke 🦆;

                             You were busy training, and sasuke was over there. Doing his stuff. Which was basically, kinda moping around the whole base, and suigetsu was trying so hard not to laugh.. when you were about o do your finishing move for the wooden dummy, sasuke appeared, so you swerved, hitting into the floor, and looking up at him enraged. "EMO? WHAT THE HE-" before you could finish yelling at him, he picked you up, and left. You pouted while you were hitting/poking his back softly. "Lemme go." He shook his head in disagreement, as you groaned giving up completely. He was at his room, and threw you lightly on the bed,  as you instantly went under the covers of his somehow, cold ass room. "Hey emo, why did you kidnap me?"  He only responded with, "You weren't paying attention to me." And looked away. You smiled before dragging him into bed with you, and then you started cuddling. Sasuke smiled softly in content, while holding you softly.

Naruto 🍥;

                                Naruto was watching you study, as he pouted. He thought ramen would help him sour mood, but it only made it worse, because usually you shot up whenever you heard the microwave beeping, or the heavenly smell of ramen waft through the air softly. He slammed the microwave door, hoping to get your attention that he kinda cooked something, but you shifted in your seat and was still working. He pouted. He made shadow clones to play cards with him, but ended up throwing the table AT his shadow clone, causing a loud thud, but still, yoy didn't pay attention. He looked over your shoulder, to see you struggling to stay awake. He sighed before picking you up, startling you and you groaned but just stopped as you felt yourself laying on the comfy bed. "Oyasumi, ___-chan.." you nodded as you wiggled yourself to his warm embrace.

Kakashi 🔒;

                                You were done with training your students, and decided to head home. But you found a puppy, and of course, no one can resist that, so you hid the puppy in your vest, and went home. Once you got home, you got the necessary things for the dog, and just played with it until kakashi came home, it was a different story. "Babe. You know you can't keep it right?" You pouted. It was SOO cute though.. "I know.. but d/n is so cute!.." ( d/n means dogs name btw! You can name your dog! ) "Y-you already named it?" Kakashi sighed. He rubbed his temples. He loved the way you looked right now, pouting. But, he had to give back the dog to the owner.. "Baby, the dog has a collar." You were about to cry, but you ain't to baby back bitch, and sucked it up. Painfully. And you guys walked to the destined house, and gave the dog back. When you went back to the apartment, and sniffled. Your lip quivered. You groaned into the pillow. Kakashi summoned his ninken dogs. They let you feel their paws, and you did that for hours, until kakashi unsummoned them and carried you to the bedroom. "Okay, THATS enough of the dogs for now." You nodded sadly. You were watching Nemo, and cuddled with Kakashi. Later tomorrow, he got another dog for you, so it's all good now!

Neji ☯️;

                        You were training, again because you were weak, and you hated that so you wanted to become stronger. So you left the compound for a while to train in the forest, using trees, and venting out your anger and frustrations on trees for the next couple of hours. You came home, went back to your bedroom, ignored neji, and went to do it again. That was your schedule for your entire week, eventually messing up your sleep, and eating schedule, since all you had during the day was soldier pills, and that was it, until you come home around 3 to 4 and go back to sleep, basically ignoring neji. One day, you were going to do it again, but you felt someone grab your wrist, and pull you back inside. You turned around quickly, and found out it was neji. Your eyes softened as he dragged you all the way to the room where snacks, and pillows had been laid out. You smiled before laying down. "Neji why did you prepare this?" He looked at you and said "you've been training to hard, and so I decided to do this for you.." you kissed his forehead. As he said "don't die of exhaustion stupid." You nodded before smiling softly. You binged movies and fell asleep, and woke up refreshed the next morning. This week you were going to devote all your time to you, and neji. And you were glad too.

Lee ❇️;

                     You were watching a movie, then read a book afterwards, ignoring the fact that lee was in your apartment at all. He was bored, and wanted to cuddle so he groaned. You didn't pay attention because you were reading smut- aHem. Moving on, he groaned louder. He decided to shuffle everywhere on the bed, signifying that he wanted cuddles. Again, you were too invested in your smu- I-i mean, book, to notice that lee fell on the ground with a loud, thud. You still didn't notice at all. He quietly went up next to you, and yelled "HEY-" you fell. On your face. Causing a bloody nose and a frantic lee panicking everywhere. "IM SORRY MY YOUTHFUL FLOWER." You nodded your head as you shoved two parts of tissue paper up your nose, and said "Yes lee? What did you want?" He twiddled his fingers while saying "U-uhm.. I wanted to cuddle-" you jumped on this precious boy, causing you both to fall on the bed. Lee choking on your hair, but laughing nonetheless, decided to watch bruce lee movies, because that was lee's idol after all.

( Rock lee and Gai, I think are actually inspired by him? I could be wrong but I don't really know.)

___________________________________________

【Bonus round! 💓】

Sakura 🌸;

                              You were watching your favorite idols dance on stage, and Sakura was complaining about how she's better then them, and how she wanted cuddles, but you didn't pay attention to what she was saying. So she picked you up, threw you on the bed, not gently either, almost causing you to hit the wall. Which was a terrifying near death/fine experience, as she sat down, and you both watched comedies.

Ino 🌼;

                       You were watching a anime you were very invested in, and enough to not see ino standing in front of you, glaring. You felt your head being burned into, but you thought it was the sun, beating against your head. You were wrong, oh so very wrong. She threw your phone, and pointed to the variety of snacks ( besides yourself, yes you reading this ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ - ) "you need to pay attention more ___!" You nodded nervously, as you thanked kami, that ino spared you for today.. but you guys ended up watching the anime anyways, since ino was invested in it as well..

Tsunade 🤜;

                                  You were gambling, and before you were gonna win, tsunade threw the table, stuffing you in her uhh ( leave it up to your imagination.. ) , and causing it very hard for you to breath. She sat you down forcefully, as you watched horror movies, fearing that tsunade would do those things to you if she were pissed..

________________________________________

                                                   (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ The end! ♥