Intro

Warning: This story contains sex, rape, bdsm & more.

-----------

My legs are wrapped around Jayden, my boyfriend. I'm kissing him roughly while his hand moves down to my ass. Jayden is 20, I am 17 and Jayden is my first serious boyfriend.

And I am about to lose my virginity to him.

He kicks his bedroom door open, turns me to the wall, and pushes me against it as his tongue strokes my teeth. I lick his lips and run my fingers through his soft hair.

He bites my upper lip and puts me down. My clothes are getting taken off, my hands are being taken and pushed against the wall above my head, while he starts sucking a spot in my neck.

I turn my head to give him more space, close my eyes and let him. This feels good.. But do I really enjoy this enough to lose my virginity? Do I really love him that much?

Thinking about it, I realize what our relationship has been like. We've been together for a month now, and I'm feeling like he was always the one enjoying my body, and I never really got to even touch him. Maybe it was because I just didn't know what to do, but he didn't seem to care about that.

That's when I realize I'm not ready. Not with him.

I whisper: "Babe.. Stop." He goes on, ignoring what I said. His lips go over my collarbone, boobs and belly.

I look down at him; "Jayden stop." He has a tight grip on my hands, pushing them against the wall and making me powerless. I try to pull my hands back, while asking him to stop.

He goes on kissing down my body.

"STOP!"

He finally stops and looks at me. I look into his eyes, and he looks back in a way that sends shivers down my spine. His lips move to my ear, as he lets go of my hands runs his flat hands down my body. Then he whispers in my ear: "I'd hoped you'd like it.. But I'll just do it the hard way then."