Chapter two

Tears stream down my face, I breathe heavy and shake bad. He lifts his hand again and makes a fist of it. His fist lands on my jaw, breaking it. I turn my face and pain goes through the right side of my jaw. "Just so you know what happens when you don't obey me.."

I start stuttering, not knowing what to say. "I.. I.. O-Okay master.." This time it's real. I'm just going to obey him, hoping he won't hurt me more. He grins, takes my broken jaw and forces my eyes to face him. I scream in pain, trying not to move because my wrists are starting to hurt from the rope, wrapped so tight around them. "Now kiss me.."

I look at his lips, trying not to let out a tiny smile. I slowly kiss him. I feel him slide his tongue into my mouth immediately, licking my teeth, playing with my tongue. I try not to go along, and act like I don't like it. If he'll know I like it, he's never gonna let go of me.

He runs his hands down my body, down to my pussy. I can't help but smile, then quickly act like I don't like it. Move my hips a little, try to close my legs.. I know it won't work, of course it won't. Thank god it won't..

He holds me down at my hips with one hand, takes his lips from mine and rubs my clit with his thumb. I moan quietly. He raises one eyebrow, but slides two fingers into my vagina. 

-----------

My body hurts. Everything hurts. He slowly stops kissing, moves his lips to my ear and says soft: "I'm gonna untie you now.. But don't even try to get away or you'll regret it.."

I nod slowly as I whisper: "Yes master.." He starts untying me, freeing me from the rope around my wrists and ankles. 

He takes the bar away too and I move my wrist to my hand, stroke the wound and flinch. When I try to sit up, he pushes me down again.

"Open my belt, the buttons of my pants and pull them down.." Okay do I do this? I can and I want to but.. He shouldn't know that.

Maybe I can get away now.. This is my only chance..

So I knee him in his balls. His hands go off my chest and to his nuts. I quickly push him off and get up, run to the door and try to open it. Fuck it's locked.

I turn around to see Jayden standing in front of me, and the next moment I'm laying on the floor, feeling like someone just threw a bowling ball right into my stomach.

Tears get into my eyes again, and I try to stand up. But Jayden starts kicking my ribs yelling: "I SAID DON'T TRY TO GET AWAY". I scream in pain as he grabs me by my throat and pulls me up, pins me against the wall and pulls out some of my hair.

I breathe fast, feeling stupid about trying to escape. "If I tell you to do something you do it with no hesitation, UNDERSTAND?" I nod as I whisper: "Yes master.."

"Good.. Now lay back down and do as I told you.." So I nod again, say okay and I lay back down.

He walks back to the bed, sits down on his knees and commands me to sit back up. I mutter: "You don't know what you want huh.." as I sit up. He looks at me: "Excuse me?" he says, "Say that again.." I shake my head, "No I.. It's nothing master.."

"Okay.. Open my belt.." I sigh and nod, open his belt and take it off. I lay it down on the bed, and look at him: "What now master?" He takes my hand and slides it into his pants, holding my wrist strong and forcing my fingers to stay down there. I try to pull my hand away, but not that strongly because I don't mind this happening.

He starts kissing my neck, up to my ear and whispers: "Now use your other hand to open my pants and take them off. Move your fingers.." I swallow and shake a bit, and I start opening the buttons of his pants with my other hand. I lay my fingers around his cock, ready to please him.

-----------

This feels even better than I imagined.. I can't talk, I can't move, I can't do anything. I can only let him. I can lay here. Letting him fuck me, letting him touch my body and letting him hurt me. And I fucking love it.

I try to scream, I try to tell him to stop. I try to protest, and to get him off me. I need him to think that I don't want this.. The gag in my mouth makes it even better. He slowly stops, sits down on my belly and says annoyed: "I shut you up for a reason.."

I start to breathe heavier, not being able to breathe through my mouth and not being able to inhale the air. I nod quickly, I lay my head back down and stop making noise. This better worked..

He slowly gets off me, while looking into my eyes. I look back, into the eyes that were once so soft, and now turned harsh and cruel. He smiles, nods and mutters: "Okay.. I'm done with you. You bore me."

He takes the gag off and I sigh relieved, hoping I can go home now. I look at the clock, finding out it's already 2 am. I look at him and say soft; "Can I go home now?"

He laughs. "Home? You don't have a home anymore.. You're staying here until tomorrow. Then you'll go somewhere else. I'll explain more tomorrow.. "

Fuck.. So the plan worked, but now something else is gonna happen. And it better not be something worse..