Chapter nine

Dave's point of view

"Hey babe.. If you wanna help me sell girls you should know how to be mean.." It still feels weird to call her babe.. I've never called anyone babe. I used to call my girls sweetheart, hun, honey - basically just any sweet nicknames.

And that's not because I wanted to be sweet to them. That's because I know it makes them uncomfortable. And I love when my girls are uncomfortable. 

But Emily isn't 'my girl' anymore.. She's my girlfriend.

She looks at me with her bright blue eyes and asks me: "How? I mean I get it you've been doing this for.. Probably like over a year or something, but I have no idea what to do.."

I look down at my feet when I realize that I've been doing this since 2013. I whisper: "I've actually been doing this for over 6 years.."

I feel 2 small fingers taking my chin softly and turning my face up. "6 years? Wow.. I.. Okay well.. That's fine.."

She slowly lets go of my chin. "Wait how old are you? If you've been doing this for 6 years you must be.. Old." Fuck.. I didn't realize how much older I am.

"I'm 25.. You're 17 right?" She nods as she says softly: "Oh well.. Age is just a number.." I smile and nod as I wrap my arms around her.

She's so small.. And so cute and so beautiful.. I wish I could just hold her forever.

She giggles as she leans into me and rests her head against my chest. "So tell me how it works.. So you basically sell girls?" she says.

I nod; "Yeah, so, basically you go on this website, and you find a girl that you like.. Then you go to the house and you see if you like her, you discuss the price with the owner and then you buy her.. Some people just train her and then sell her after like a day, I always keep them for a week. I just like to.. You know.. Let's say.. Enjoy their bodies. And well after they get boring you sell them with profit. Usually I sell her to sex clubs, or people who use them as prostitutes. Or to doms, or to other people like me."

I slowly let go of her, wondering what she'll say. But she doesn't say anything. She just stares at me. "Say something.."

She blinks a few times before saying: "You asshole.."

I laugh. "I love you too baby.." She grins, as she lifts her hand, and before I realize what's happening, she's hit my jaw with her fist.

I grab my jaw and take a step back. "Bloody hell that hurts.. Why did you do that?" She smiles and takes my hand off my jaw, then strokes it. I'm pretty sure it's broken, which makes it hurt even more.

"Oh you mean why did I break your jaw?" she says, "because I was just practicing for when I have to be mean to the girls.. You know."

She looks at me and smiles in such an innocent way that I can't help but smile too. "You're such a bitch.." She giggles as she wraps her arms around my neck.

I should punish her right now, but I'm in a really good mood. And I actually don't feel like it.. What is she doing to me?

"But I'm your bitch.." Hell yeah you are. I lay my hands on her hips and pull her closer. "Yes you are.. Now, does my bitch want some lessons on how to sell girls?"

She bites her lip and winks. "As long as you're my teacher I'd let you teach me anything.." She sounds so sexy.. 

"Hmm okay well.. First of all you tell them to call you ma'am. Second, you tell them that you'll punish them if they don't obey you. Punishing usually means hurting them, or making them do things they really don't want to do. I used to do raping, but I don't think that would work with you. And I bet you're creative enough to make up your own punishments. And you're just mean to them.. You make them do things, annoy them, make them uncomfortable and you make them scared of you. I'm sure you can do this babe."

She grins and looks at me with this weird look in her eyes. Like she's planning something.. "Oh I'm sure I can.. Maybe I should just.. Try something on you?"

Oh no.. "Uhh yeah no I don't think that's a good-" I haven't even finished my sentence yet and she's already pushed me down on the bed. "No no no we're not doing this.."

She giggles as she grabs a piece of rope while holding me down on the bed. Jeez she's stronger than I thought. But no way she's using those cuffs on me.. 

I try to push her off as she grabs my wrists and starts cuffing them together, and then to the top of the bed. I struggle as she ties my ankles to the bed too.

"Emily no.." I'm starting to get angry. She lays her finger on my lips as she pushes me down with her other hand, still saying nothing.

I shake my head while I try to pull my wrists away from the cuffs and the ropes wrapped around my ankles. I don't like this. I really don't like this.

"Emily you're gonna untie me right now.." I say, with an intimidating, angry voice. She just looks at me like she's innocent and starts kissing my neck.

"EMILY UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL BE THE NEXT GIRL I'M SELLING." She slowly stops kissing my neck and looks at me.

Her hands start shaking as she whispers: "You wouldn't do that.." I breathe fast and look into her eyes with anger. "Oh yes I would.. Now untie me slut."

She slowly starts freeing me from the rope and handcuffs, and when she's done we both get up. "Don't think you won't get punished for this.. Ever try this again and you can forget this boyfriend girlfriend thing."

Her hands are shaking and she turns her head down, while whispering: "I'm sorry sir.. I understand." I nod as I grab her and tie her to the bed, on her knees. I grab a spreader bar and use it to attach her wrists to her ankles, with her legs open.

Then I push her head down on the bed, and wrap some rope around her neck, and connect that to the bed.

I make sure she can't move, by putting rope around several parts of her body, and connecting that to the sides of the bed. After that, I grab a gag and put it into her mouth.

She swallows. I kick her once as I walk to the door. "Goodnight.. Sleep well." She tears up and looks away. I walk out of the room and close the door, not regretting anything I did.