Chapter ten

Emily's point of view

I'm still awake, in pain, and still in the same position. Rope is wrapped tightly around neck, stomach, legs, and so many other places of my body; not allowing me to move.

I've been awake since he left me, and my body is hurting so bad. I hate this. I hate this position, I hate what happened yesterday, I hate that he did this to me. I hate that I'm so bloody tired. I hate what this might do to our relationship. 

How could he even do this to me? I thought he loved me.. I start breathing faster, as I get mad. That asshole literally just punished me because I wanted to have some fun.

The door opens and Dave walks at me. I look at him, wanting to scream, and yell into his face. But the gag stops me from making any noise. So I just look into his eyes.

He looks back, and I expect to see a look in his eyes full of regret, but instead he just looks at me, with no emotion. All I see are deep brown eyes.

He slowly lifts my head and takes the rope from my neck. Then he takes the bar off my hands and ankles, and unties the rest of my body. As soon as he's done, I get up, take the gag out of my mouth and clench my fist.

But right before it hits his face, he grabs my wrists and holds both of them strongly. I try to pull them back, and take his hands off, but it won't work. He's too strong.

"I don't think that would be smart Emily.." The way he talks makes me even more mad. I try to kick him, but as soon as he sees me lifting my foot, he punches me in my stomach and throws me back on the bed. I feel weight on my stomach as he sits down on it, and my hands get grabbed, and pushed down on the bed.

"LET GO OF ME!" He grins, as I yell and try to get his body off me. "Stop moving and stop yelling. There's no need."

He talks like he has control over me, and I hate that. I hate the fact that he talks like that, but the thing I hate more, is that he probably does have control over me.

"NO NEED? WHAT THE FUCK DAVE. WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND DOES THIS TO HIS GIRLFRIEND?"

Pain and sadness replaces my anger, as tears get into my eyes, and drop down my cheeks. I look at him, right into his eyes, and whisper: "What kind of guy, does this to the girl he loves, only because she made a mistake?"

He keeps looking right into my eyes and says: "You deserved it. You hurt me, and tried to tie me. I had to punish you."

He let's go of my hands and gets off the bed. I don't know what to say. It hurts me that he thinks that way.

I sit up, turn my feet to the ground and lift myself until I stand. Pain goes through my back, and my knees. But I don't care. I need to get away from him. I push him aside, and run to the bathroom.

-----------

I hear footsteps going downstairs, and take deep breaths as I realize that he's not coming after me. I need to be alone right now. The only company I want, are my thoughts. And I have way too much of them.

Thoughts about what he did, what I did, what happened before I did what I did and what had just happened. But when I think about what I'll do now, I get stuck.

I don't know what to do. I think about all the things I could do right now. I could kill him, or leave. Or get really mad at him. Or I could cry and go to him, tell him my feelings and try to teach him how to change.

But when I think about all these things, I realize that I don't want any of them. Also, I know that I could never kill him, and getting mad probably won't even work.

All I want, is him. So I stand up and unlock the door. I wipe my tears away and let my feet take me downstairs, back to him. Opening the door to the living room, I see him sitting on the couch, holding his face in his hands, and muttering stuff to himself.

All I can hear is: "What have I done?"

His voice sounds full of regret. I don't like the way he sounds. He sounds broken, and it hits me.

I walk at him, and slowly sit down on the couch, as I whisper: "Dave.. Baby look at me." I lay my hands on his and wrap my fingers around them, as I slowly take his hands off his face, so he'll have no choice but to look at me.

He looks at me, with eyes, broken, like a shattered mirror. And that look, makes me regret everything I said to him.

So I say, in my nicest and most caring voice: "You were right. I shouldn't have done that. You had the right to punish me. After all, you're still kinda my master. You won't lose me because of this. You never will. I want you, and only you. I want the you that does these things to the girl he loves, only because she made a mistake. And I want the kind of boyfriend that does things like this to his girlfriend."

His eyes slowly heal again, and the look on his face changes as he says to me: "Thank you. Thank you for understanding me. Thank you for wanting me. I want you so bad, you can't imagine. I love you Emily." I smile as I shove closer to him, and lean into him, resting my head against his chest.

"You're welcome.. I love you too." His arms wrap around my stomach, and he pulls me even closer and kisses my head.

"So.." I say, "maybe we should make a deal.." He looks at me so I turn my face up to him.

"What kind of a deal?" I grin, and say: "I will do everything you say.. I will always obey you.. I will even be your sub if you want me to.. You'll just have to let me h..."

I finish my sentence whispering in his ear. When I look back at him, he starts grinning. "Deal."