Chapter twenty-five

Dave's point of view

I feel like I've never been this worried. I know I should have never taken Emily here, and I should have never left her alone. I just thought that because of the wristband she would be left alone..

Running around the club, yelling her name, getting mad at the staff, I try to find her. I already figured out that she's probably in a private room, but no one will open them for me. The only choice I have is just seeing if they're locked, and opening them.

So that's exactly what I'm about to do. As I push off the man that's at the start of the hallway, I run to the first door. Private room E, locked. When I pull open door D, I see something 2 men and one woman, but it's not Emily. Going on to the next two, C and B, I find them both locked.

I swear to god, if Emily is in one of the rooms that's locked I'm gonna just kick them in or something. Breathing heavy, I yell her name again. I get to the last door, when I hear someone trying to yell. It sounds like a girl, that's either been gagged, or her mouth is covered by a hand.

It's coming out of this room. Pulling the door open, I finally see my baby. She's laying on the bed in the middle of the room, completely naked. Her hands are tied to the corners, and so are her ankles. A man is on her, holding his hand over her mouth, and fucking her.

His other hand is on her boob, and his mouth is sucking her nipple. Tears are streaming down my girlfriend's face, and I can see the panic in her eyes.

Then I notice the blood, dripping down her shoulder onto the white sheets. And the knife, laid down on the nightstand. It's covered in blood, her blood. It's streaming out of her collarbone, looking like it's never gonna stop.

As I run over to her and pull the man off her, I feel tears coming up in my eyes. I'm not the man to cry, and I know I've done things to her that were way worse than this, but that was different. That was me. I could blame myself for that. This time it wasn't me.

"Baby.. Baby I'm here, I'm here. Are you okay? You're not okay you're not okay." I hear myself rambling, as her eyes turn to me. Her mouth opens, but just to let loud sobs out.

Then I get pulled backwards, and my back hits the floor. The man walks back at Emily, grabs the knife, and uses the handle of it to slam into her head. It knocks her out, right after a loud scream comes out of her mouth.

"NO!" I yell, while getting up, locking the door and running at the man. Before he can turn around, I pulled him onto the floor. Kicking into his ribs, I start letting out my anger on him.

He tries getting up, but I kick him back into the floor. I sit down on his chest, and start using my fists on his face. I call him names, yell at him.

This guy raped, cut, hurt, maybe even traumatized my girl. I saw the look on her face, even after she saw me. Fear.

I can't stop hitting him. After his jaw is broken on both sides, his lip popped, his nose broken and his eyes blue, I start bruising his chest. His body isn't moving anymore, I figured I made him unconscious.

Finally, I get up and walk over to Emily. Her eyes are closed, but she doesn't look peaceful like when she's asleep. I free her from the restraints, and pick her up. Holding her close to me, I walk to the door and unlock it.

I see the staff looking at me and Emily, and then at the blood dripping down her body.

"The man inside raped my girlfriend. He also cut open her collarbone. Please call the police and get him arrested. And pay closer attention to what happens in this club, for fuck sakes." I hiss to them, and run out of the club.

Hospital, I need to get to the hospital. She's losing too much blood.

The whole drive there, I keep talking to her. I know she's unconscious and can't hear me, but I have to.

"I'm sorry babygirl, I'm so sorry. I should've never left you. I should've been there. I won't take you there ever again, I won't go there again. I promise, I promise. I'm so sorry. Please.. Forgive me.." I keep rambling, until I get at the hospital.

Handing her to the people there, I tell them what happened. I tell them she's pregnant, so they have to be careful. They drag me into the hallway, after I try to go into the room after her. I get told that "You have to wait here, Sir. We just have to stitch her up, and give her blood. She's lost too much. You can talk to the police while you wait."

I call the police, and tell them exactly what happened. I told them what the man looked like, what club it was, what room it was, how he hurt Emily. He better fucking left her stomach alone, or I'm actually gonna kill him.

-----------

After around an hour, a doctor walks at me. Standing up, I get a strange feeling of déjà vu. "And? When can I go see her?"

She smiles kindly, but it looks faked. Doctors probably have to smile a lot, just so people don't worry too much.

"She will be fine. She just has a concussion, and we stitched her collarbone up. Sir, we just wanted to inform you that there was a word cut into her skin."

A word? The motherfucker. "What word? What does it say?" I feel myself taking a step closer to the woman, I don't know why.

A sigh leaves her body, and she looks worried at me. "It says whore.. We're giving her cream for scars, but I'm afraid the scar is never fully going to disappear. I'm sorry Sir, we're trying our best."

Fucking hell. He wrote whore into her collarbone. That's never gonna go away.. So he branded her. She's not even a whore, goddamnit. My breathing fastens, and my hands start wrapping into fists.

"Take me to her. I need to see her. Now!" The doctor takes a step back, but I take a step closer again. "Sir, we can't let you go to her right now. She's on strong medicine, and she needs silence when she wakes up."

"I don't fucking care. Let me see her. RIGHT NOW." I'm about to hit the woman, when she nods and turns around. Thank god. She walks fast, and I walk after her.

"This is the room. Please Sir, try to be quiet. She needs her rest. Don't upset her too much." Nodding, I slowly open the door.

There she is, laying on the hospital bed. Again. Strings are coming out of her body, and there's bruises everywhere. They put one of those weird hospital gowns on her, and the blankets aren't laying on her.

I get why, she's sweating. Her breathing is slow and heavy, and I feel myself tearing up again.

No, I can't cry. Not here, not right now. I need to be strong.

I walk at her, sit down next to the bed, and take her hand. I start whispering things to her again, hoping she'll wake up.

-----------

"D-Dave?" Quickly I turn my head to her, to see her eyes opened. "Baby.. You're awake" I whisper, "I was so worried.. I still am.. Are you okay babe?" Her trembling lips turn into a little smile when hearing my voice, which makes me smile on my turn.

"I'll be okay.." her voice is soft and vulnerable, I can hear her throat is dry. I stare into her eyes, not knowing what to say. Thankfully, she talks for me. "Is the baby okay?"

Smiling, I nod. "Yeah.."

"Good."

We're both out of words, and just look at each other. For five minutes straight, we just look at each other.

"My head hur-"

"I love you."

A happy sigh. "I love you too."