Chapter four

In the mirror I see Jayden walking to me, so I turn around to him. He looks at me smiling. "How? A-And why? I'm so confused master.." He's holding something that looks like a collar. But it has something attached to it.. "Soon someone else will be here.. And you will obey him, call him sir and don't be annoying.. Understood?"

I nod slowly, not knowing why and what will happen. He turns me away from the mirror, and I feel his hands putting the collar around my neck. He takes my hands and cuffs them behind my back. My hands are being connected to the collar with a rope, and I look down and whisper: "Why this?"

I don't mind it, but the collar is tight and it starts getting harder to breathe.

He grins and turns me to the mirror again; "So I know you won't do anything stupid.." He walks closer and finishes his sentence whispering in my ear: "Don't you think you look very hot like this?" I look at myself, and can't help but grin a little. Then I nod and say soft: "Yes master.."

I like this, but do I want it? I realize I do, but not with him. Jayden's just not really my type.. I guess. I just want to get out of here, get on with my life and find a better boyfriend. Maybe a dom..

One tear rolls down my cheek, but before it reaches my jaw Jayden wipes it away. "Don't cry.. It makes you look weak." I nod and whisper: "Okay master.." I turn my back to the mirror as Jayden takes my shoulders and pushes me to the middle of the room.

He grabs a chair and pushes me down on it. Then he ties my ankles to the legs of the chair, so my legs are open. He ties my wrists to the back of the chair, and I know that I won't be able to move my head up and down, because it's attached to my wrists.

"Stay here. Don't try to get away, you won't succeed. I'll be right back.." He turns around and walks at the door.

-----------

The door opens, and Jayden walks back in. A young man walks in after him, with brown hair, deep brown eyes and a nice jawline. He's handsome, but still looks very cruel in a way I can't describe. I look down at feet, and know I look very sexy at the moment.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my right shoulder, and I hear a voice in my left ear: "Hello beautiful.." I quickly turn my head to my left and look at him, "Hi sir.." He grins and holds his face close to mine, moves his hand down and puts it under my shirt, on my stomach.

"What's your name sweetheart?" I shiver, his hand is cold, but it's nice to have it there. "M-My name is Emily sir.." He grins and moves his hand further down, until he reaches the top of my shorts.

"My name is Dave.." I look into his eyes and bite my lip. "Okay.." His hand moves further down, into my shorts. "Wearing no underwear huh.." I nod and smile.

He starts kissing my neck, biting and licking it. I move my head to give him more space. I try to move my hands but my head gets pulled backwards as I move my hands. Dave stops kissing my neck, and looks at me from the side, his fingers stroking my hole.

"If I tell you to kiss me.. What do you do?"

"I'd kiss you sir.." He smiles and nods.

Fuck I want to kiss him. He's so hot, and I feel so attracted to him.

"What do you do if I tell you to suck my dick until I tell you to stop.." I give him a cheeky smile, hoping it's gonna happen. I say: "I would give you a blow job.. And don't stop until you tell me to sir.."

"Good.. And if I tell you to wash the sheets with all of your blood on it?" I shiver, and hope it won't be that bad. "I.. I would take them off and wash them by hand s-sir.."

He smiles satisfied, takes his hands out of my pants and lets go of me. He walks to my front, and looks up and down my body. I whisper: "Why are you here sir?" He grins; "Oh sweetheart.. You're not the one asking questions.."

He starts untying my ankles, and then unties the rope attaching my wrists to the chair.

Then my feet are lifted off the ground and he throws me over his shoulder. I scream, scared that he'll drop me.

I get thrown on the bed, my stomach on the sheets, and my hands on my back. Dave unties my hands, but before I can move them he ties them again, to the top of the bed, above my head. He takes my hips, lifts them and tells me to sit on my knees, head down.

Because my hands are tied to the bed, I can't do much else. Then he says: "Count for me.." I ask confused: "What? Why?"

"Count for me hun." He just called me hun.. Does that mean he likes me?

"I said COUNT."

"O-Okay.. I.. Ehm.. One.."

As I say the first number, his hand lands on the left side of my ass. It wasn't that hard, but it did make me shiver, even though a soft moan came out of my mouth.

I smile as I say: "Two". He spanks me again, harder this time. It hurts, but still feels good. I make some noises in pain, but moan at the same time.

"T-Three.." Even harder. It feels so good, I don't want him to stop.

"Four.." That hard, that I scream in pain, then moan loud and grin.

"Five sir, five." He spanks me three times, I moan, clench my hands in fists and scream at the last one.

He lays his hands on my hips. "D-Do I have to go on counting sir?" He tells me not to, and starts untying my hands. Then he pulls me up, ties my hands on my back again and connects it to the collar.

I don't know what it is about him, but he makes me quiet. He's so tall, with so many abs. And don't get me started on his eyes..

He's so intimidating, but yet so hot. I can't help but stare at him.

He stands behind me, lays one hand on my shoulder again and whispers in my other ear: "That was a punishment, but I'm glad you liked it." Then he squeezes my ass again, and let's go of me.

He was holding me up, I was leaning on his arms. But now he let me go, and I try to stand on my feet, but my knees seem to forgot how to work.

"Stand, honey." I finally stand. He walks at Jayden, says a few things to him and hands him an envelope.

Dave walks back at me, picks me up, throws me over his shoulder again and starts walking.

"Sir where are we going?"

He walks down the stairs and goes outside. "To my house.. You're mine now"