Chapter one

I pull my face away, blink a few times and lay my hand on his chest. He seems to think I'm doing it to be sexy, until I try pushing him off. He shakes his head, and holds me against the wall at my collarbone. He then puts his knee against my body and says loud: "Stop moving.." I slowly stop, looking confused at him.

"What are you doing? Why are you doing this? I don't get it I.." Before I can finish my sentence he kisses me, and I want to push him off. But I can't, he's too strong, and I'm too weak.

I try not to kiss back, but he bites my lip - not in a sexy way - and tells me to kiss him back. I keep my mouth closed, saying nothing, because I know that if I'll open my mouth he will slide his tongue in.

He stops, and I feel relieved. Maybe it's over now? But before I can even say anything my body hits the wall on the other side of the room, I feel an intense pain in my head and my eyes slowly close.

-----------

I open my eyes after being unconscious, and I want to sit up and rub my eyes. Then I feel the rope that's wrapped around my wrists, and tied to the bed. I feel the rope that's around one of my ankles, and the rope around the other ankle.

My legs are spread, and there's something in between them. I try to close them, realizing I'm completely naked. But the bar that's spreading them keeps them open, and my ankles are tied to the bed.

I don't know if I hate this or enjoy this. I had some fantasies about this, but I thought it would be with someone I loved.

I turn my head to him.

He's grinning, and starts stroking his fingers down my body. I look confused at him, trying to figure out what the fuck is happening. "What are you doing?"

"You look so confused.. It's cute and pathetic at the same time". He lays down next to me, and cups his hand around my chin. Then he turns my head so I'm facing him, and have no choice but to look into his eyes.

I feel a tear dropping down my cheek as I look into them. They seem different.. I just say nothing, wondering what he's gonna say.

"Listen to me.. You: You're mine now.." he says, with this creepy voice.

"I don't understand.. W-Why did you hurt me?" I stutter, "I.. You were so sweet.."

"I'm not the Jayden you think I am.. Just shut up and listen to me."

I'm really confused. I feel his fingers around my chin, forcing me to look at him. I thought he was different..

More tears roll down my cheek as I try to figure out why he's suddenly acting like this. "J-Jayden please tell me what's going on.."

He grins and looks at me: "Okay babygirl.. I'll explain.. You're mine. So now you're gonna stop asking questions and listen to me.."

"What? Yours? But I.. I don't get it I.. Let me go.." I start shaking, breathing fast and getting scared. I did always have some fantasies about things like this, but not with him. He would just make it horrid and painful.

Jayden chuckles, as he slowly lets go of my chin and starts stroking my cheek. "Why is it so hard to understand? I am not the sweet high school boyfriend.. You're staying here with me, and do exactly as I say."

I turn my face away, trying to let him stop touching me. I am not feeling comfortable right now. I'm naked, tied up to a bed, with Jayden next to me acting really.. Controlling. But as soon as I turn away he grabs my jaw roughly, turns my face back and says loud: "I'll explain everything later.. But first let's discus the rules."

No.. I am not letting him do this.. "No.. I'm not your being 'yours' whatever you even mean by that." I try to get the rope off my wrists, his hand off my jaw and my body off this bed.

"Someone got their confidence back huh.." He pushes me down by my chest, sits down on me with one leg on each side of my body and I feel his hands close around my throat. Before I can say anything, his hands tighten. They get tighter, and keep getting tighter.

Gasping for breath, tears rolling down my cheek and looking up at him I try to talk. No, I really don't like this. I need to get the fuck out of here. He grins when he sees me choking, tightens his hands even more and whispers in my ear: "Do you get it now?"

Okay just go with it.. Get him to trust you and untie you. So I try to nod, and when he feels I'm nodding he slowly lets go of my throat. I start coughing, trying to catch some air.

"Good girl.. Now, the rules.. First of all, you always obey me. No matter what I tell you to do, you obey me." I'm trying to look like I just realized that I am in the bad position right now. So I just nod and keep quiet.

"Second.. You call me master.." I swallow and look confused at him. "N-No I.. Why?" He smiles and strokes my cheek; "Because I'm your master.. I control you.. I own you.. You're mine." I'm acting, and I feel like he believes me.

I still enjoy his touch. His body on mine, his fingers caressing my cheek.

His third rule was: "You always answer me.." I swallow and say soft; "O-Okay.." He lays one hand on my boob, as he goes on stroking my cheek with the other.

And don't get me wrong, I enjoyed that. But I'm still keeping up the act of being scared and hating everything that's happening.

"Okay what?" I know what he means: "I.. I mean.." I quickly say, "Okay Master.."

"And last.. If you don't follow these rules you'll be punished.." I don't think I'll like that.. I decide to keep up the act, but obey him anyway. I nod again, and then I see him lifting his hand, and the next moment his flat hand hits my cheek.