Chapter twenty-four

"Good evening beautiful." Shoving the chair opposite of me back, the man sits down on it. Shit shit shit, I need that wristband. How did it just disappear?

Realizing I just ignored the man who gave me this weird feeling in my chest, I look up at him. "Hi.. I guess." We lock eyes, and his left eyebrow raises. Then he gives me a look, but I can not seem to discover what it means.

"Did I give you permission to look me in the eyes?" What the fuck? I need permission to look into his eyes, when he is the one that came over here and started talking to me?

"Uhm what? That's bullshit." As the stubborn person I am, I keep looking right into his eyes. "Excuse me?" Before really realizing what's happening, the man gets up and takes me by my hips. My feet get lifted off the ground, and my body gets thrown over his shoulder.

One arm is wrapped tightly around my waist, the other hand just went to my ass, and squeezes it. What's happening? I start to fight back, trying to kick and hit him. Then I yell: "What the hell are you doing? I'm taken! I'm not interested in you! PUT ME DOWN."

His grip on me tightens, and suddenly the temperature goes down, the lights go back to yellow and the noises go numb. The hand on my butt goes to my face, and then covers my mouth. And there's that deep, almost intimidating voice again: "You're not wearing a wristband, neither a collar. You're mine for the night."

Feeling vomit coming up in my throat, I gag and try to take his hand off. While doing that, I scream into his hand, lick it, bite it. My legs and knees kick into his stomach, and my elbows are hitting into his back. "Stay still damnit! Be a good girl."

A door opens, closes, and suddenly everything goes all the way silent. Breathing hard, I look around – well, I try to – and notice we're in some.. bedroom. On the door there's a small sign that says 'Private room A. Please clean up after yourself.'

Finally I get lifted off of his shoulder, but instead of putting my feet on the floor, he throws me on the king-size bed that's in the middle of the room. Before I can get up and get away, his body is on me. Struggling, I start yelling and trying to push him off.

"Get off me! I lost my wristband I'm not interested in anything! You asshole!" At the last word, his fist slams into my jaw. Crying out in pain, I stop moving. He takes that as an invitation to grab my wrists, and push them into leather cuffs at the top corners of the bed.

What's happening? Am I about to get raped? Who even his this man?

My feet get captured into the leather cuffs at the bottom corners, and my clothes get ripped off. Now I'm laid out on this bed, completely naked. Of course this is happening to me. Of course!

Growling, I turn my face to the man who just restrained me. "Who the fuck are you?" He looks up, right into my eyes again. "Listen you little whore.. Tonight I own you. You're not to look directly into my eyes unless I tell you to. You won't speak without permission, you will call me either Master or Daddy. If you disobey any of these rules, you will be punished."

Letting out a chuckle, I keep looking right back into his eyes. Does he really think I'm gonna just obey him like that? "There's only one man I call Master or Daddy, and that's not you. So keep fucking dreaming."

Remembering the damages he's done to my body already, my stomach gets punched. Ouch.

Then he walks away from me, but stays in the room. Because I'm tied down to the bed, I can't see what he's doing.

When he walks back to me, a small smile is playing on his lips. As I look down at his hands, I notice the thing he's holding.

Twisting it in his hands, the knife moves closer to my body. "You just asked for being punished.. You really got to learn how to behave or you won't make it out of this alive." Without moving my lips, I mutter – more to myself – "my boyfriend will kill you..".

Not daring to look into his eyes this time, I keep my gaze locked at the knife. Panting, I start pulling on my restraints. Its not that I hate being hurt, I don't even really mind that. I got used to it..

The shitty thing here, is that I can't fight back, or pull away. I'm just laying here, tied up, unable to even say something back without being afraid of getting killed.

A loud scream comes out of the back of my throat, when the tip of the knife starts digging into my skin. Trying to pull my hands out of the cuffs, tears start leaving my eyes.

Why is this happening to me? I've been through enough, and now suddenly I'm here, in a sex club, getting cut and raped by a strange man I've never seen before. I don't even know his name! 

After a lot more cuts, screams and tears, he tosses the knife aside.

"Wow, I should become an artist." He chuckles, running his finger over the cuts. I don't speak, I don't look at him. I know better than that.

"Do you want to know what I made, pet?"

What does he mean by "made?".

"Y-Yes Master."

His big and strong hands grab my hips, and suddenly I feel him in me. After thrusting into me a few times, he looks at my collarbone again. "It says.. Whore. Ain't that nice?"

Grinning like a fucking bastard, he squeezes my hips leaving bruises. Salty tears are still rolling down my face and neck. "Yes M-Master" I whimper, refusing to call him Daddy.

I will not call this man Daddy. I only say Daddy when I'm enjoying it, and I am certainly not enjoying this. His lips start exploring my breasts, stomach and nipples. Then his teeth sink into the skin right under my boob, and start marking it. I want to pull away, I don't want to allow him to mark me again. Again.

He removes his hand from my hip, and slides it onto my boobs. Suddenly my nipple get pinched, and I whine out in pain.

Trying to focus on something else, I start listening to the sounds around me. In the distance, I hear some music, a bass and then someone screaming. No, more like yelling. A man yelling at someone else. Squeezing my eyes closed, I slowly start understanding what he's saying.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE? SHE HAD A BLACK WRISTBAND! I want you to unlock all the private rooms, I don't give a damn about what I'll see, I need to find my girlfriend!"

That sounds an awful lot like Dave..

"NO! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN. SECURITY! Find my girlfriend! Find her! Her name's Emily, Emily Brown."