Chapter nineteen

Warning: this chapter contains a lot of swearing, torturing and thoughts about suicide. If you don't want to read things like that, skip this chapter and the next one. In the one after that, you'll read what happened.

Emily's point of view

"Baby! Dave I'm home!" I shut the front door, waiting for Dave to respond. But he doesn't.

"Babe?" I walk further into the living room, hoping to find Dave there. And I do. His hands are covered in blood, a knife with blood is laying on the table. He's sitting on the couch, staring at the wall in front of him.

What did he do? Who's blood is that? What the fuck happened?

"Dave? W-What happened?" He finally looks away from the wall, and looks into my eyes. Then without saying anything, he looks down at his hands and then at the knife.

"I'm sorry.." He says softly, sounding insecure. "I know you cared about her but I couldn't hold back.."

Her?

Oh my god.. Lynn. It's Lynn's blood. He hurt Lynn.

"YOU CUT LYNN?! Fucking hell Dave!" He immediately stands up at my yelling, but doesn't take a step back. "You don't understand! I had a good reason. She-"

I don't let him finish his sentence. "I don't wanna hear it. Where is she?" He shakes his head, and starts trying to calm me down. Quickly he washes his hands, dries them and walks back at me. Then his cold hand takes mine, and braids he his fingers through mine.

"You don't get it Emily. She-" Again, I'm not letting him finish. "No! Tell me where she is!" A sigh. "She's alive.. And at the attic."

I run to the stairs, wanting to help her as much as I can. What if she's dying? "Wait! Emily!" If I stop now, he's only gonna tell me about how she deserved it, yada yada yada. So I shake my head, and start running up the stairs.

"SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME! FOR FUCK SAKES." Immediately my feet stop moving. She's what?! Slowly I turn around to face him.

"She.. She's in love with you?!" He nods, and grabs my hand to pull me back down the stairs. Then he pushes me down on the couch and starts talking to me.

"Listen to me. Today she's been staring at me all day. Then when I went to take a shower, she just walked in on me and watched me. I hurt her a bit, but then she suddenly whispered that she's in love with me. I got mad, and dragged her up to the attic. Then I just started cutting her and everything. I'm sorry but.. She has a crush on me Emily!"

This is all his fault. He's the one that started fucking her, without even telling her why. She probably just thought he loved her back. I mean he was really nice to her..

"No! Shut the fuck up! This is your own doing! You should not have kept fucking her." His mouth opens, closes, his eyes widen and one eyebrow raises.

"You're actually saying this is my fault? No Emily, it's not. I can't help it that suddenly everyone seems to like me a lot. Maybe I should just go back to being an asshole." Yes, an asshole he is.

There's so much anger coming up inside of me, that I can't hold back. I stand back up, to face him, and then start hitting in on the wound on his chest.

It's pretty healed, but he told me it still hurts a lot if anything touches it with too much pressure. So that's exactly what I'm doing. Before I even hit it over 5 times, he's grabbed both of my wrists and taken a step back.

"Get the fuck off me and stop yelling. I haven't done anything wrong, and it's not my fault. She's just an annoying little girl that wants to find love, that's all." These words make me so mad, that I get the strength to pull my hands back, and kick him in his balls.

"Shut up! That's not true! Don't you bloody talk about her like that." He screams in pain, bows down and grabs his balls. Not gonna lie, that felt good. He deserved that.

Then a loud groan comes out of his mouth, and he steps closer to me, making me take a step back. He's so goddamn tall and strong, it almost scares me.

Or maybe it does scare me.. I mean he could probably kill me, and it would be easier for him when he's in a mood like this.

My wrists get grabbed by his strong and big hands, and turned onto my back in a harsh and painful way. Because of that motion, I'm forced to turn my back to him. He holds my wrists onto my back with one hand, and grabs something with the other.

What should I do? Fight back? I feel myself getting scared, and not wanting to end up like Lynn. So I keep my hands on my back, not trying to pull them back again. He's too strong anyway.

A rope gets wrapped around both of my wrists, tying them together tightly. It is painful, so some noises of pain come out of my mouth. I can't help but try to move them a bit, but he immediately tightens the rope. God that hurts so bad.

His now warm hands wrap a rope around my stomach, and connect that to my wrists. Then he wraps another rope around my neck, and attaches that to my wrists too. But the rope is that tight, that it's harder for me to breathe.

"I.. I'm sorry. Please.. Don't do this.." My body is already starting to shake, and my eyes are starting to water. "M-My wrists hurt.. I can't breathe.."

"See that's the point.. You're being a bad girl Emily and I don't like this. I really don't like this. So now I'm punishing you. And you can forget this whole relationship thing." The tone in his voice is so dominating, mean, and it's hurting me.. My shoulders get grabbed strongly and I get pushed down on my knees.

Breathing heavy, I try not to move. What have I done? I ruined everything..

Suddenly I hear a noise I really don't like. It's the knife getting picked up. "Do you want me to clean it first hun?"

I try to answer, but there's no noise coming out of my mouth.

"No? Alright then." The blade starts stroking down my cheek, leaving a trail of bright red blood behind. Not mine.. Hers. He's not really cutting me yet, I guess he wants my face to stay intact.

Then, instead of going to my front, the knife moves to my back. His hand grabs the back of my neck, pushing it down so my back is more facing up. Before I can get relieved about the fact that I'm still wearing clothes, he cuts my shirt and my bra off, so my back is completely exposed.

I feel horrible. Tied up tightly, on my knees, with his hand in my neck, and his knife stroking down my back. I'm getting forced into this, having no choice. And I've never liked that. I still don't like it.

Suddenly a sharp pain goes through my lower back, and I can feel the blood coming out of my body. A scream in pain leaves my mouth, and right after that I can feel his breathing against my ear. Then his soft voice whispering: "Oh baby your screams are so beautiful.."

I try to reply, but my back gets cut again. I bite my lip really hard, but can't stop noises coming out of my mouth.

Over and over, he makes deep and long cuts straight over my back. I feel the blood streaming out of my body, and the tears streaming out of my eyes. I also hear my screams coming out of my mouth, every time he digs the blade into my body.

While thinking 'everything hurts' over and over, the world starts going black. My eyelids fall down, and my head drops onto the couch in front of me. Everything hurts.. Everything hurts.. Everyth-