Chapter eight

"So.. You like me.. And I like you.. What happens now?" He just looks at me and seems to think about it.

"Well.. I've never had a real girlfriend before.. But maybe if you want we can.. Get together?" He looks into my eyes, with this weird look in his eyes.

"And why would I do that?" Actually tho.. He hasn't been that nice to me. Why would I get together with him?

"Because.. I can be way, way worse.." I look at him and raise one eyebrow.

"I don't believe that.." He grins and moves closer to me, cups his hand around my chin and turns my face to the wall.

He whispers in my ear: "I could just sell you if you want.." I quickly take his hand off and turn my face back to him.

"You wouldn't.." He smiles and lays his hands under my jaw, on both sides of my face. His thumbs stroke my cheeks. "Watch me.."

I'm not sure what I want. Maybe I could just ask him if I can go home? And being his girlfriend, what would that mean? Would he be sweet? And would I be happy?

I look into his eyes; "Can I ask you something?" He looks back smiling.

"Of course you can cutie.."
I blush as my mouth turns into a little smile. He called me cute.. And that smile.. He's just too hot.

I lay one hand on my stomach, to try and stop the butterflies from moving. Wait I was gonna ask him something..

"Ehm.. Oh ehm yeah, if we would get together, would you change? Would you be sweet?" He grins and lets go of my jaw and cheeks.

"I can be sweet.. But I wouldn't stop buying and selling girls.. I'm sorry but I enjoy it too much." I look down, disappointed.

Then he lays his finger under my chin and turns my face up to him. He's done that so many times, but I still love it. I look into his deep brown eyes.

"So you would go on selling girls? And what if I don't want you to?" I ask.

"If you don't want me to I'd.. Break up with you... Probably."

"So selling girls is that important to you?" I try to talk normal, but my voice still sounds disappointed.

"Yeah it is.. But if you want to be with me you could help me.. I'll give you half of the money."

"I don't care about money.. I just care about you.. And about us." He lays down on the bed, opens his arms and looks at me without saying anything.

I slowly lay down in them and rest my head on his chest. "You can be with me.." he says, "Just help me sell girls."

Then I feel something I haven't felt in a long time. I feel safe.

I don't know how, but laying in his arms makes me feel safe. I feel like he'll never hurt me, and no one ever will as long as I'm with him.

I know that's weird, I've only known him for a week. But it feels so normal, like I've known him for months.

I turn my face and look up at his dark brown hair, brown eyes and the tattoo in his neck.

"Okay.. Deal."

He smiles, in a way I never saw him smile. It doesn't look mean or obsessive, it looks almost.. happy and in love.

"So can I call you my girlfriend now?" I giggle. "Yes baby.. You can call me your girlfriend now."

He starts smiling and says soft: "Baby huh.. So you're calling me baby now.."

I smile and say: "Well only if you're okay with it.. I could also just go on calling you sir but.. Well you know.."

He laughs; "Nonono baby is fine.."
I smile and nod as he pulls me closer and wraps his arms around me tighter.

I cough and giggle: "Babe I can't breathe.." He grins as he wraps his legs around me too.

"Babeee please.. A little less tight.." He slowly lets go a little bit.

"I'm sorry.. Just claiming what's mine.." I know he said that I'm his before but this time it makes my heart melt.

"Nawwhh.. I love you.."
I look up at him, and stare into his eyes. I said 'I love you'. Will he say it back?

His lips start moving but I don't hear anything. Then he whispers: "I love you too.." I smile bright as I lay my head back on his chest.

-----------

"Aaanndd ordered." I click the 'order' button to finish ordering my new clothes.

But Dave picked them, so they're all black, short, and.. revealing. Not that I care.

I look up, to find out that Dave isn't sitting next to me anymore.

"Babe?" Then I feel 2 arms wrapping around my stomach. They pull me backwards, until my back touches his chest.

I giggle as I feel his lips on my neck.

What's up with the giggling today? I usually don't do it a lot. Maybe because I'm.. Happy?

His teeth dig into my skin as he sucks and bites it slowly.

I close my eyes and let him. Then he stops and I turn my face to look at him. He strokes over the mark he left, and grins as I make some painful noises.

"That's not funny.." I say.

He whispers: "It is.." as he puts his lips back on my neck again and starts leaving little kisses on it.

I lean into him and lay my hands on his, as I make some enjoying noises.

I want his lips on mine.. I want his hands on my body and mine on his.

So I take his chin and take his face out of my neck, and whisper: "Close your legs.." He smiles. "Yes ma'am."

"Why does that turn me on?" I mutter, as I get up and turn to him, sit down on his lap and wrap my legs around his waist.

I lay my hands on his cheek and lean closer to him. But before I can kiss him, he kisses me.

He slides his tongue in immediately, and I turn mine around his. He licks my teeth as I bite his tongue softly.

-----------

"Fuck me daddy.." I moan as he slowly takes his fingers out. My legs are open on the bed, and my hands are laying above my head.

He grins and lays his hands on my legs. They move up, to my vagina, my belly, my boobs and my neck.

Then he strokes my bottom lip with his thumb as he climbs on me.