Chapter seven

Emily's point of view

One week later

I look at him, thinking about the past week. What's gonna happen now? He seems to love me so much.. I can't help but love him back.. I just can't seem to figure out if I'm in love with him or it I just like him..

I keep being quiet with him, he just makes me feel like that.

Now he called me up to his room, and I'm wondering what he's gonna do.

"Lay down on the bed.." I nod and lay down slowly. My wrists still hurt, despite the fact that they're wrapped in bandages. I still don't get why he decided to help me.

He climbs on me and slowly takes my shirt off. I've been waiting for this moment, the moment that he'd finally fuck me. If he actually will tho.

He takes my pants off too, but I'm wearing the bra and undies he gave me.

He grins seeing that I'm wearing his present and says; "I feel bad for taking them off you, but I think you wouldn't mind.." I quickly shake my head as he takes them off.

His eyes go from my face down to my feet, looking at every part of my body.

-----------

"Sir.. I.. " He shakes his head and says: "I don't wanna hear it.. Be good and let me."

So he thinks I don't want this? Okay then.. His hands go the same way his eyes did. I shiver at his cold hands, they stop at my vagina. He starts kissing my neck, leaving small kisses on both sides of it. I turn my face and let him.

I waited a week for him to finally do this. I know we had that moment in the shower, but that wasn't enough. And I'm gonna enjoy this. Fuck yeah.

I wrap my leg around him slowly, enjoying his touch and his lips.

He hasn't even fucked me yet, when a moan comes out of my mouth. How does he do it?

His fingers slide to my hole, as his lips go down to my stomach.

Then he puts 2 fingers in, and I moan immediately. "Daddy I love y-"

Fuck. I think I know what I feel like now.

"This.. I love this."

I turn red as I look away. He stops and looks at me.

"Did you just..?"

I quickly shake my head: "N-No sir.." He sits up, still on me.

"Don't lie to me Emily.. You were gonna say something else."

I start shaking, scared of what he'll do. What if he punishes me? Or kills me?

"I'm sorry sir.."

"Okay.. I'll be right back." He stands up and leaves the room. I get confused and sit up.

I mutter to myself: "Okay what just happened.." as I quickly put my clothes back on I run after him.

He walks to the bathroom and locks the door. I look through the bathroom window.

He's sitting on the edge of the bath, holding his head in his hands and looking confused. He doesn't look mad..

I knock on the door, it's locked. He looks up and walks at the door.

"Sir are you okay?" I ask, as he opens the door and looks at me.

The look in his eyes has changed..

He nods and walks past me, leaving me behind. I don't know what to do. Do I walk after him? A door closes and I look around. I sigh and decide to just go back to him. I need to know what he thinks of this.

-----------

We're sitting on the bed together, and Dave's being even nicer than before.

I'm looking down, not knowing what to say. "Why did you say that?" He takes my chin and forces me to look at him.

"I don't know sir.." He shakes his head: "So you really wanted to say that you loved it?" He sounds different too. He doesn't sound as mean as before..

"I ehm.. Yes.. B-Because you're hot..?"

He smiles but doesn't seem to believe me. What happens if I tell him? Maybe he'll joke about it..

I don't think it would be smart to tell him.

"I said don't lie to me.." I look down and try again; "I really meant to say that sir.."

He pushes me down on the bed and smacks me across my face. "DON'T LIE TO ME EMILY." I start shaking.

What if he'll just find out on his own way? Everything will be worse..

"Fine I.. I'm in love with you." He breaths fast and looks at me, his hand still next to my head on the bed.

He says nothing but slowly gets off me and walks to the door backwards.

"S-Stay here.." I nod. Did he just stutter?

I have no idea what's going on, but I just wait for him in his room. My cheek burns and I lay my hand on it. What if he's in love with me too?

-----------

After 5 minutes the door opens and Dave comes back in. He walks at the bed with this weird look on his face.

Without realizing it, I move backwards until I'm with my back against the wall.

He doesn't talk, just walks at me and sits down on the bed. I can't look at him, so I just look down again.

Nothing happens. He doesn't move, I don't move. He doesn't talk, I don't talk.

But then I feel a finger under my chin, turning my face up to him.

He still stays quiet, which is driving me crazy. Is he mad? Confused? Sad?

But then his eyes move closer to my eyes and his lips move closer to my lips. I don't know what to do, until his lips softly touch mine.

The butterflies in my stomach start fighting and my eyes close. His lips feel soft, and his hand moves from under my chin to on my cheek.

He kisses differently than I expected him to kiss. Not rough and desperate, but soft and caring.

Okay what is happening? I pull away and open my eyes as he whispers: "I'm in love with you too.."

I blink a few times and look confused at him. "Wait what? I.."

Before I can finish my sentence he lays his finger on my lips. "Ssshh.. Don't say anything.. I'll go, so you can think.." He gets up and leaves the room again.

I lean my head to the wall behind me as I close my eyes again. I stroke my lips and think about what just happened.

He kissed me in a nice way.. And he loves me. Do I wanna be with him? Is he even my type?